[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fembots, why don't you just lose weight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: bAkA1BE.jpg (614 KB, 1304x1500) Image search: [Google]
bAkA1BE.jpg
614 KB, 1304x1500
Fembots, why don't you just lose weight?
>>
>>27406834
Left is hotter desu
>>
Because they don't have to. Someone will still fuck their nasty moo-cow bodies.
>>
>>27406939
woman has shit genes 2bh, no hips, bony shoulders, small tits, weak ass

el trash man.jpg
>>
File: image.gif (238 KB, 160x149) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
238 KB, 160x149
>>27406834
Seconded, lose the weight you all look so fucking disgusting. Fat women are the bane of my existence and most men's. Let me tell a story.
>18
>thinking about going to prom
>fat girl who is nice hints that I should ask her
>don't want to be seen with a fat girl
>don't want my picture on social media with far girl
>know it would ruin future chances
>sat at home prom night and so did she
If she was skinny I would've asked her.
>>
Fuck fat bitches, they have the ability to improve their appearance just by dieting. They can't be real robots.
>be skinny
>Also ugly
>>
Fat women can't lose weight. Their brains are like too retarded.
>>
>>27406834
I keep trying but my mom force feeds me.

My only hope is to keep spamming the high test meme.
>>
>>27406834
This is one of those few cases where the slim girl loses.
Left is way better.
>>
I try you don't know how many times I try and say no more eating but I can't stop I want to be thin so bad but I don't have any fucking willpower
>>
Cardio bunnies are qt as fuck. I wish I had a gym gf. Me could pin each other. Tren for me, primo for her, get good and sweaty, then come home and fuck our brains out. I tried yoga but it was old ladies and skinny fat sluts. I was the only person there sporting a six pack besides the instructor.

It really pisses me off when women talk about unrealistic beauty standards because they aren't held up to any besides don't be fat. You can't bitch when all it takes to be 10/10 is sitting on the couch and remembering to wash your face each night.
>>
>>27407052
Pls make the demand for whales rise, Its lonly in the sea
>>
The person I was losing weight to impress died.
>>
>>27406966
Being bony in the shoulders and collarbone area looks good though
Other than that, agreed
>>
File: n6267cQ7BO1tpsxr8o1_500.jpg (96 KB, 500x642) Image search: [Google]
n6267cQ7BO1tpsxr8o1_500.jpg
96 KB, 500x642
>>27406834

Some sad, lonely guy would take them whether they lost weight or not.

But if they want Chad, all they have to do is count calories and do some exercise. Have a food budget of 1000-1500 calories (she can go slow if she has poor willpower) and a fat girl will lose a couple pounds a week. Be patient and do some kind of cardio exercise and after a year or two she will be qt and can get Chad to fuck her senseless.

It's pretty sad for a fembot to waste her female potential. If a male robot could do something so simple to attract women easily, he'd get on it immediately. It's just calories in vs calories out - count everything including condiments and beverages and no cheating. That's all they have to do to get a good bf.
>>
Pic on the left looks way better IMO. But that's one opinion.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.