[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody /Runescape/ here? hmu if you're still playing in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: AUAxJ9k.png (666 KB, 647x561) Image search: [Google]
AUAxJ9k.png
666 KB, 647x561
Anybody /Runescape/ here?

hmu if you're still playing in 2016

no oldschool shit, stay the fuck away with that piece of fuck
>>
I got my account hacked and lost my cheap godsword and full bandos armor and some mil.

Whichever the cheapest or 2nd cheapest godsword is.
>>
>>27406734

literally any of that gear is worth basically nothing compared to what it used to be
>>
>>27406704
no jagex banned my account for macroing. They need to do away with those permanent bans.
>>
File: roongape.png (178 KB, 760x444) Image search: [Google]
roongape.png
178 KB, 760x444
>>27406704
Hey OP guess what
>>
>>27406804

hahahah

;p
>>
>>27406704
Sage in all fields. You underage faggot, I bet you recently started playing and you're crying over OSRS' graphics because you never actually played runescape before it turned to shit. Fuck you and fuck your world of warcraft, try hard looking character back to the 8th grade of which you're in. You'll never be able to appreciate playing rs after school in 2004 because you were still shitting your diapers. Fuck off my board
>>
>>27406776

maybe you shouldn't bot like a fucking loser

holy shit
>>
>>27406842
name 3 legitimately fun things in rs that you can't just bot.
>>
>>27406829

ok

I started playing in 2005 just fyi

I have no desire to go back in the past to play a game is meant to evolve and change. people who play 07 are just clinging on to a part of their lives that they can't let go of
>>
>>27406867

araxxor, quests, treasure trails
>>
>>27406867
S
C L U E
R
O
L
L
>>
>>27406885
Fuck your black arm, gypsy loving, dragon slaying, draynor willow cutting faggot ass. I'm out of this shit fest
>>
>>27406885
Except it's not 07, it's practically a new game with new content and constant updates. Enjoy your cash shop simulator.
>>
>>27407002

it's literally a massive grind, idk what you guys don't understand about that. 07 has no end goal, just consistent grind after grind after grind.
>>
>>27407046
this

botting was the only thing that made playing runescape bearable for me because it gave you enough skills and resources to do the fun shit in the game
>>
>>27407046
>talks shit like how osrs is a grind
>what is rs3
Retard.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.