[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I broke up with my first girlfriend >shit r9k >The girls/relationships
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
I broke up with my first girlfriend
>shit r9k
>The girls/relationships isnt as much as it's cranked up to be meme''jpg is true
>Talked to a girl for a month and a half
>worked up the courage to ask her out
>at first we kicked off
>at first we were obsessed with each other
>she this was just last week, we got comfy
>Had passionate intimate sex
>lost my virginity to her ( she was a virgin to )
>After that phase went away 5 days after having sex 3.4.5,6 times a day and night
>Get comfy
>she gets to comfy
>starts randomly nagging me to do shit
>can tolerate her, can ignore her
>she does this more and more and more
>Eventually she nagged me 90% of the time to do random shit
>Nagged me for my attention
>it got so annoying
>i couldnt handle it

Now were not together
told her i need space
>FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW
>WILL I REGRET THIS

fuckkkkkkkkkkkk r9k will i become arobot again? am i allowed to post here ? fk idk waht to do
>>
Right now I'm exactly like you at your >worked up the courage to ask her our point
>tfw there's no obsession for each other
>>
>>27406699
Shouldn't have broken up with her. My current gf is like that now, but I'd rather have her over any other girl I've dated or talked to since I was 16 to now. My gf is waifu material which is why even when she nags me, I do my part because she always does hers. Go back to her and try to fix it. Even though it looks like you burned your only bridge to her heart, it's worth a shot. But you really fucked up.
>>
>>27406699

All women are naggy, annoying pieces of shit.

But look. If you can't handle THIS woman's nagging, that doesn't spell the end for all your relationships.

I think you did the right thing.

But like. You know she's probably gonna fuck a lot of other dudes in short order, right?

If you regret what you did but you were honest about not being able to take the nagging, you need to have a very serious talk with her very soon.
>>
File: 1456736397742.jpg (26 KB, 595x538) Image search: [Google]
1456736397742.jpg
26 KB, 595x538
>>27406699
Just go back to fapping to 2d girls anon and everything will be fine
>>
>>27406699
>Had passionate intimate sex
>After that phase went away 5 days after having sex 3.4.5,6 times a day and night
And now you're bitching. Fuck off normie, I'd do anything to get just a bit of that experience
>>
File: 1458254336692.jpg (70 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1458254336692.jpg
70 KB, 722x349
>>27406699
Yes, you will regret it. But your not alone in that situation.
Been there.
>>
>>27406699
You'll regret it because of hindsight bias as time goes on
At the time the nagging was clearly so fucking bad you left her despite being afraid to be alone forever
But in the future when you're alone you'll wish she was there and only remember the good parts

I have a friend with benefits and I miss her when she's gone for two months but when she's in my house for too long I can't wait until I kick her the fuck out

Just try to remember how much she pissed you off and use your confidence to fuck other girls in the future
>>
>>27408120
That first paragraph. Brilliantly worded and 100% true.
>>
At least you can say "better to have loved and lost, etc.".

And it is. I got a gf and broke up. It's definitely better to have had it than when I was horrendously lonely before.
>>
>>27406699
You are trash. You took her virginity and she took yours. You are meant for each other, no ifs, ands, or buts. God will judge you not only for fornication but for not making up for your mistake.
>>
>>27406699
What does r9k bet that there was no nagging, but probably just OP wanting to go home to shitpost after jerking off into his girlfriend and she didn't like it?
> y-you mean you can't leave your gf alone after having sex
No. You can't. There should be a rule where prolonged isolation means you aren't allowed to pursue anyone, relationships, friendships or otherwise. You developed a certain selfishness over time because you haven't had to be accountable for anyone in over twenty years and you don't even treat yourself with respect.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.