[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In this scenario, a girl finds you, and she grew up in the same
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4
File: 1452572199079.jpg (101 KB, 700x985) Image search: [Google]
1452572199079.jpg
101 KB, 700x985
In this scenario, a girl finds you, and she grew up in the same places you did. She's extremely relatable and shares all of your interests, so for example, if you're into shooting guns and fishing, then that's what she's into as well.

And get this, she really likes you, not only does she think you're funny and quirky without even trying to be, she also thinks you're insanely hot for some reason.

She's made it clear that she wants a life with you, and she's willing to do whatever it takes to be with you.
The downside is, she's admitted to sleeping with over 100 men, but she doesn't have an STD (by some miraculous odds).

Would you still accept her, or would you shun her away for being such a whore?
>>
>>27406641
>live in small town
>statistically she's slept with every guy
>>
Id let her be a whore with me then drop it
>>
Before Arcanine I would have said yes. Nowadays, I just can say no.

Or just hang out with her without committing into something too serious
>>
>>27406641

look at the little pink haired skank. Is you after a bit of Rainbow Cake or someing? You whimsical little whore HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
I've slept with over 100 women, so it's all good.
>>
I don't care who she's fucked, just what that risky behavior can be indicative of. I'd give her a chance.
>>
I only ever date virgins so no
>>
>>27406641
>Would you still accept her, or would you shun her away for being such a whore?

I would shun her. First of all if she looks like OP's pic I wouldn't even find her attractive. However even if she was hot I would not want anything to do with a slut and happily embrace being alone.
>>
>>27406641
>The downside is, she's admitted to sleeping with over 100 men, but she doesn't have an STD (by some miraculous odds).

herpes is something like 1/3 people there is no way she could avoid it there are STD's that are transmittable through condoms and that's one.

>>27406808
if you're trying to make things equal wouldn't you have to sleep with 100 men too?
>>
>>27406908
I'll take that challenge.
>>
>shares all of your interests

See, this is actually a red flag for me. I don't want to date a female me. Yeah, sharing some interests is fine, but I also want my partner to bring in new experiences. Someone to bring me out of my comfort zone, not drag me deeper into it.
>>
>has a genuine interest in the same things

too unbelievable

also no. being alone is nothing new to me
>>
File: 1392502490848.jpg (28 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
1392502490848.jpg
28 KB, 380x250
>>27406929
normaIfag, out.
>>
>>27406641
>thinks I am insanely hot
>wants a life with me
She is clearly needs help.
>>
is she good looking
if not, then no
if yes, then yes, but only because it's state she finds me extremely hot. Since I know that, there is no reason to be insecure about it, you can even think of it as having a better cock than 100 people.
>>
>>27406970
What's wrong, has it been an hour since you've had your tendies?
>>
>>27406641
Depends on if I'm in love with her or not
>>
>>27406641
Shun her and warn any guy she tries to ensnare. The affection of someone who is intimate with that many people is worthless.
>>
>>27406641
I would absolutely shun her for being a whore. She's far from my oerfect girl, simply based on that number, and the fact that she pursued me at all.
>>
>>27407048
for me that would come into play if I found out through the course of our relationship, and I had developed feelings for her.

would you still get in a relationship knowing that?
I wouldn't
>>
If she shared all my interests, she would probably be into the same music as me. If she ever quoted some lyrics she'd sound stupid as fuck. Women sound totally ridiculous when they try to use slang to me. Like when white girls say "Bruh" or something. Just makes me want to slap the makeup off of them.
>>
File: n3dLlau.jpg (17 KB, 220x338) Image search: [Google]
n3dLlau.jpg
17 KB, 220x338
muh drills
>>
>>27406641
I'd accept it. Shit, I'd do the same thing if I could.
>>
>>27406641
will not date a roastie, STAY AWAY FROM THEM, STAY AWAY FROM THE CAVERNS
>>
>>27406641
that's a slut

even in a stupid hypothetical we wouldn't have "the same interests" for that reason alone
>>
Yes I would accept her. I'd make her my wife. No other girl is gonna love me so...
>>
>>27406641
I would probably shun her because she couldnt love me. She has no concept of love thats why she slept with so many men.
>>
>>27406641
I don't care how much she likes me, she obviously has very loose morals if she's slept with 100 men. That's the kind of person I don't want to be with.
>>
File: lily.webm (134 KB, 782x718) Image search: [Google]
lily.webm
134 KB, 782x718
>>27407012
it actually has been. thanks for reminding me
>>
>>27406641
I think I would first ask her why and how she's even slept with that many people.

Like was it a game? Or a challenge? I'm just curious now. Not even mad, at this point I'm impressed.

I guess I'd carefully tread the waters. See how crazy she is, and if it's the wrong kind of crazy (it probably is). My main concern would simply be trust.

It would probably be trust for a long, long time.
>>
I do not understand the logic of you people. "WAAAH NO ONE WILL FUCK ME" "Oh you're a girl who fucks people? ROASTIE WHORE GET OUT REEEEEEE"
>>
>>27406908
There's a vaccine you dip, also just because it's statistically likely doesn't mean it's certain. She could only sleep with people who have been tested. It's not like you can't find 100 people on the street who are std free.
>>
>>27406641
>she's admitted to sleeping with over 100 men
>she wants a life with you
Bullshit. Bitch doesn't know the first thing about commitment.
>>
>>27406713
>statistically
wewe
>>
each timeline ends the same

fate has its own ways
>>
>>27407821
We want a girl to fuck only us even though soul mates don't exist, or we want our soul mates to not fuck other people while waiting for us.

I just want someone with similar experience to me. Other people got to mutually lose their virginities (even if a lot of people just took others'), so why shouldn't I? I don't want a one night stand with a whore, I want a special, love at first sight, nobody else before us, romance. The contention comes from the world not working that way.
>>
>>27406641
that is a really nice joke op. do i look like a fucking chump to you?
>>
>>27406641
>whore
Nowhere did it say she was getting paid.
>>
>>27406641
I'd shave the word whore into her head to warn others.
>>
>>27406641

I'd accept. I'm not in with the "virgins only" meme. I honestly don't give a fuck.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.