[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a robot who wasted $25 going to the club only not to talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1449571021767-r9k.gif (576 KB, 500x306) Image search: [Google]
1449571021767-r9k.gif
576 KB, 500x306
Ask a robot who wasted $25 going to the club only not to talk to anyone anything.
>>
>>27406113
Did you dance at least?
How do normies dance? The one time I had to dance I kind of just swayed back and forth a little since I had no idea.
>>
>>27406113
Why would i ask a failed normie anything, not your personal blog,.

fuck off etc..
>>
>>27406168
>failed normie
a failed normie is a robot, you fuck.

we accept you OP
You're braver than I am. I just wouldn't even be at the club lmao
end me
>>
Ask a robot who squandered $200,000 anything.
>>
>>27406342

Is your name Dan Bilzerian?
>>
>>27406113
How was the atmosphere? How much were drinks?

I thought about going once and realized buying a bottle of vodka was the same price and less filthy...so that was the end of that.
>>
>>27406314
>a failed normie is a robot, you fuck.
Get out
>>
>>27406113
Did you learn anything? Like not to waste your money on attempted socializing?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.