[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Found girl on Tinder who is into cuckolding >Over time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 132651684.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
132651684.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>Found girl on Tinder who is into cuckolding
>Over time convince her into building a cuck shed in her back yard for me
>Get internet and computer in cuck shed
>Only job is to watch her fuck black guys in front of me
>Not even attracted to her at all (But she thinks I am)
>Living in small hut basically for free with everything included

Why aren't you living the literal NEETcuck life yet?
>>
>>27406082

Damn, that's genius. I'm making a fetlife right now. As long as I don't have to prep the nigger I could handle that or eat her out I could handle that. You're living the dream my friend.
>>
File: 1442793455616.jpg (38 KB, 540x376) Image search: [Google]
1442793455616.jpg
38 KB, 540x376
I'm more into beeing NEET and finding tinder girls who want their asses whipped.
>>
There's this one guy on /fit/ who does gay findom and muscle worship. He doesn't even hide the fact he's straight and tweets shit like 'which one of you fags is paying for me to wine and dine this bitch' and he gets multiple guys giving him money. All he does is video of him topless and wearing army boots and posing while being homophobic. I didn't even know there was a market for that. I knew homos liked the idea of a straight bottom, but a straight top who says they aren't even worthy of seeing his dick? I'm jelly as fuck.
>>
>>27406711
Its called g4p (gay4pay) a lot of famous bodybuilders (like kai greene, pj braun etc) and fit ppl do that
>>
File: 1444432498089.png (22 KB, 217x225) Image search: [Google]
1444432498089.png
22 KB, 217x225
>>27406082

And don't forget to cheat on her.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.