[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be at work having a grand ol' swell time being a retail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1452809181205.png (177 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1452809181205.png
177 KB, 367x321
>Be at work having a grand ol' swell time being a retail wagie
>Ex-gf's mom walks in.
>think to myself okay I can just make this go by fast, just like a regular customer"
>She makes it take forever thinking about cigarettes to buy
>starts asking me personal questions and if I had a new gf yet
>tell her no I haven't (its been around 7 months)
>She makes that compassionate pained human expression and tells me I will someday, and that her daughter is still a messed up wreck and that she's sorry
>Now I'll reset and be back to thinking about my ex every day again
Today was literally the only day that I hadn't been thinking about her almost all the time, I was applying to other jobs outside the country to start over

I don't have any friends. Eat my blogposts robots
>>
>Has no friends
>Had a girlfriend

Yeah nice try fella
>>
File: efd.jpg (47 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
efd.jpg
47 KB, 403x392
>>27406015
She was a drug addict right out of rehab.

My parents never let me go outside so I never made friends and only hung out on the internet.
Blow me nigger, I got no reason to make shit up.
>>
>>27405995
Normals are literally shit at considering other people's feelings. She doesn't care at all about how you feel/were feeling/would feel from that, she just knew that she wanted to ask you those things.
Honestly women and relationships are a waste of time besides casual interactions.
Love is just a series of chemical compounds working on tandem to illicit a biological survival method.
>>
>>27406131
>Love is just a series of chemical compounds working on tandem to illicit a biological survival method.
I understand that, which is why I wanted a gf initially, and how I scared her away.

Even autists deserve to feel good, right?
>>
File: 1454570407112.jpg (151 KB, 1108x1280) Image search: [Google]
1454570407112.jpg
151 KB, 1108x1280
>>27406049
FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
GO FUCK OFF TO SOME OTHER BOARD, BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR SHIT POSTS, YOU FUCKING NORMAL PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!14

I'M A 31 KHHV, THAT'S HAD ENOUGH OF YOU FUCKS WHINING ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...
>>
>>27406333
>31 KHHV

FIVE reasons why you have not killed yourself yet.

Another five as to why you are 31 and bitching about it on /r9k/.

Go.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.