[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you have to options become chad and never find a gf who actually
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1458764215323.jpg (19 KB, 384x288) Image search: [Google]
1458764215323.jpg
19 KB, 384x288
you have to options

become chad and never find a gf who actually loves you(all of them are just cock hungry whores who you can fugg though)

or

become a mtf trans and find true love of your choice(the catch is you have to get your testicles removed so you cant have kids but can keep benis)
>>
Mtf trannies are the ponzi scheme of trolled betas.
>>
Option 3 get Tobey Maguire to play the role of someone cool to hang out with and have the ultimate wingman
>>
what's the downside of the second option
>>
Second option. I'm trans anyway
>>
>>27405835
"maning up" is the trickle down wealth of beta orbiters
>>
>I love having to options
>>
>>27405970

So you became a mtf tranny because you wanted to avoid being a beta orbiter?

Kekkles.
>>
option 1 desu

>le "true love" reddit meme
>>
>>27406002
nice ad-hommy

o i am laffin
>>
File: 1458331040370.jpg (43 KB, 500x638) Image search: [Google]
1458331040370.jpg
43 KB, 500x638
>>27406013
>true love is fake meme
(You)
>>
>>27406149
you took a wrong turn at normbook

reddit is that way
>>
>>27405812
>become chad and never find a gf who actually loves you(all of them are just cock hungry whores who you can fugg though)
This is literally reality, not even being edgy
>>
>>27406242
this.
option 1:
>you become physically fit, handsome and charismatic, with a limitless stream of girls who """love""" you
option 2:
>you chop your balls of and become an ugly monstrosity publicly projecting your sick fetish, and you ONE person who """loves""" you
>>
>>27405812
Out of those two I pick Chad.

Mtf won't make me the little girl. Even were I a girl, I'd be a lesbian so I doubt I'd find true love.

I pick being wanted by girls, so that I can make them feel like whores for being whores toward me.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.