[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So ive been talking to this chick for the past few weeks and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
So ive been talking to this chick for the past few weeks and she admits to having a massive crush on me and always messages me cute shit but last night i told her i was gonna do a acid tab for the first time which i thought shed be ok with because shes a massive stoner but i think i fucked it and need to know how to unfuck it.
>>
you want to apologize for doing something you like? if thats the case you're a class a cuck, she will know it and lose any interest left for you. keep doing your shit, if she doesn't like it dont try to regain her or any beta shit, eventually she'll realize her mistake and come crawling to you
edit:sorry for bad english
>>
File: 1457054526180.jpg (65 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457054526180.jpg
65 KB, 500x500
get rekt dipshit
>>
>>27405806
>tabs
degenerate
>massive stoner
degenerate
>>
>>27405806
That's what you get for bragging about doing drugs, you stupid fucking idiot.
>>
>degenerate junkie is appalled by the behavior of a degenerate junkie
This is unbelievable. Hilarious.
>>
>>27405806
>edgy faggot wants to do drugs
>gets mad when girl doesn't like hard drug users
You literally can't unfuck it. You're stupid. You don't jump in and talk about your personal vices. Next time in your life, don't be an idiot, and actually learn if she's ok with drugs or not.
>>
>>27405806
she has been looking for an out for a while now. you finally gave it to her
>>
>psychedelics
>hard drugs

WEW LAD WELCOME TO THE BAIT SHOT WE SELL ONLY THE FINEST WARES
>>
Let's see her face / body and I'll tell you if it's a tail worth chasing mate!
Either way, enjoy your LSD
>>
>>27405806
chicks are retarded when it comes to psys. and most things, but psys especially. should have just done it without telling her.
>>
>acid
>a hard drug

>bragging about doing drugs

thanks OP, I needed a kek
>>
>does drugs
>scorns others doing different kinds of drugs

That's like a fucking smoker going "oh wow that guy is killing himself smoking 2 packs a day, at least I only smoke 1."
>>
>>27405806
Wow, what a fucking square. It's alright though buddy, she wasn't the one anyways.
>>
>she is a stoner herself
>loses respect for someone who tries once what stoners do everyday

wut????????
>>
DUDE WEEEEED

oh sorry, acid? no that's bad ur a bad person

Jesus what a mongoloid.

Also her pic looks like a hipster dude
>>
>all caps

what are you 13?
>>
>>27405806
>LSD
>hard drugs

Bitch is retarded, you didn't want her anyway.
>>
>call police
>tell them she has a huge stash of weed
>they arrest her
>text her "and I've lost respect for you bc you're doing hard time"
>>
>>27405806
Accept it and move on. You just have different opinions. I don't think there's anything to unfuck. Just maybe don't do or talk about "hard drugs" around her?

Just talk about shit she likes because that seems to be all that matters in that conversation.
>>
All caps and exclamation points blew it, m80.
>>
>>27406017
>>27406017
>>27406017
This guy gets it, and is obviously not a robot and just a normie.

You never, ever, EVER tell people anything remotely controversial about yourself until you've established their position on it first.

Softly softly catchy pussy.
>>
File: 1457235088324.jpg (94 KB, 540x705) Image search: [Google]
1457235088324.jpg
94 KB, 540x705
>im doing drugs, im so cool xd
>>
>>27406352
slash thread
commentus originalus
>>
>>27405806
> I have lost respect for you because your doing hard drugs
Story of my life. Lost the best gf ever because of this.

Stop before experimenting with hallucinogens turns into experimenting with opiates
>>
Man don't let a girl who is not even your girlfriend stop you from doing this. Acid is an amazing experience. Do it in a comfortable setting
>>
>really tired one time after not sleeping for 2 days
>tell oneitis I punch walls sometimes when im mad
>she is never the same again and thinks im psycho
its not even the tip of the iceberg. it's such a minor thing. you have to be so careful talking to women it's ridiculous.
she was a particularly prude oneitis though I had to lie that I even ever drank alcohol because she was against it
>just be yourself
>>
HAHAHAHA OH MAN THATS FUCKIN RICH

CRY JUNKIE, CRY AND DIE ALONE LIKE YOU DESERVE YOU FUCKING LOSER! HAHAHAHA
>>
>>27406017
i talk about my personal vices (heroin and meth addiction) all the time w/ chicks but then again im chad as fuck and it doesn't really matter what i say short of saying i'm a pedophile and/or have AIDS
>>
>>27408078

send her this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBKx8PyE5qQ
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.