[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is being alpha the ideal shape we must be aspired to be ? Can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (2 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1334x750
Is being alpha the ideal shape we must be aspired to be ? Can someone be passive and beta and still considered AS good ? Because this is something we're born with, when you're beta, you're beta forever. I'm beta, passive, not dominant, but that's not because i'm shy and/or feel powerless, but because i'm just not interested to be controlling and noticed.
>>
>>27405327
>Can someone be passive and beta and still considered AS good ?

Can someone be everything that an alpha is not but still get the same respect and treatment in society?

What a stupid fucking question.
>>
>>27405372
No i was talking about the degree of value. Like, alpha chads value more than betas, we all know that. But that's not fair and that's not how life was meant to be. The natural shape we have, whatever it is, should be equally valued. Like no one is born bad, no one is born to be shitty forever
>>
>>27405448

>life isn't fair

Welcome to being 13, anon.
>>
File: 1287755486.jpg (17 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
1287755486.jpg
17 KB, 500x330
Ladies and gentlemen, let me introduce to you: The gamechanger
>>
>>27405500
Like, shooting schools so that the chads understand the true problem ? So that people know that we exist, that we can be dangerous if constantly being abused mentally ?
>>
>>27405551
Partly, yeah. But even if you're beta and someone fucks with you, just subtly flash that shit nonchalantly. At least that guy will think twice
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.