[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the hell do you deal with getting a roommate in college???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 736x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 736x636
How the hell do you deal with getting a roommate in college???
>I could get a Chad roommate
>>
Try to learn his ways
>>
>>27405193
you suffer for 8 months. my roommate was a chad and smoked, did drugs and ive walked in on him having sex. i only went to my room to sleep.
>>
>>27405193
Having a roommate can be actually really good, it depends on who you get. My first semester my roommate was a Brad who I watched movies with and shot the shit with. However the second semester I got a Negro who would give me lip service any time I tried to speak to him about things. This year I have a guy from Brazil who is always asking me questions about why I don't have a social life and such and its very irritating. Next year I'm getting my own place.
>>
File: 1457261459866.jpg (161 KB, 518x1069) Image search: [Google]
1457261459866.jpg
161 KB, 518x1069
>>27405193
Trying living in a halfway house you sheltered pussy.
>>
>>27405644
I'm sorry dude, that sounds like a living nightmare

Good thing I'm too autistic to go to college...heheh
>>
>chad roommate brings his gf over one night
>can hear them having sex
>best fap of my life
>>
>>27405724
dude yeah not to generalize but a lot of foreign men like to ask loaded questions about me being a nerd. maybe they think it's a cross cultural experience but i highly doubt they've never met someone like me.
>>
>>27405193
I dunno how it is where you are, but in our dorms they put all the nerdy majors together in the same building. My entire floor was all computer-science major autismos. There were never any Chads or females around and it smelled like cheese and BO most of the time.
>>
>>27405742
you would literally have to try to be that huge of a failure. thankfully most people aren't that stupid
>>
>>27405742
>calling people sheltered for not being homeless or an addict (sorry if theres other reasons for living in a halfway house)

: (

seems like a really tough time though. any good stories or advice ?
>>
File: 1457491683361.jpg (27 KB, 355x268) Image search: [Google]
1457491683361.jpg
27 KB, 355x268
Some colleges allow you to fill out forms about yourself and they match the closest ones together. Unfortunately if you're the average robot who likes vidya and is introverted they'll probably end up matching you with a redditor or neckbeard, but thats still better than chad imo.

You can always try to request a new room if your match is too shit. Your best bet is someone who's just fucking quiet and doesnt expect you to be their buddy or ask too many questions. Also try to figure out when their schedule.

Dont be too harsh or bitter but set your ground. Dont pretend to be ok with something youre not because you'll be annoyed by their shit every goddamn day, and if its some smug chad then stick up for yourself until you can get the fuck out.
>>
File: 1458875788740.jpg (164 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1458875788740.jpg
164 KB, 500x600
>>27405906
Honestly, you're right, I was a failure and pretty stupid. It did, however, help me get over social anxiety and talk to girls.

>>27405968
>wake up one morning
>blood outside all over the stairs leading to the second floor of the apartments in the halfway
>dont think much of it and go to work
>come home to three squad cars in the driveway, two undercover, and some black car
>turns out one of the guys upstairs broke into a mosque and vandalized it
>he got cut, which was why there was blood everywhere that morning
>the FBI and sherif was there to take him in handcuffs

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/trailer/islamic-center-of-palm-beach-vandalized-overnight/vp-AAg1con

He didn't seem racist, but he would joke around saying "seig hiel" when he greeted people.
>>
its all luck if you get a shit one
i was fortunate enough to get a non chad normie
he was pretty casual for games but did the usual normie shit like drugs, drinking, getting pussy
weve only had disagreements like twice and were both good on paying our monthly shit so its a big reason why i have lived with him for these past 4 years, including later on living with his friends as well
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.