[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you have some friends >you ask each of them if they want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 144946887178.jpg (12 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
144946887178.jpg
12 KB, 306x306
>you have some friends
>you ask each of them if they want to hang out
>no response, or "sorry I have plans tonight"

It sucks being a "backup" friend. Now I'm alone on a Friday night with you fucks.
>>
Welcome to hell friendo
>>
>>27405080
I miss being a back up friend. I have no friends now
>>
I'd rather have no friends. When I had friends all I could ever think about is if they were really my friends and feeling left out even if I probably wasn't.
>>
I'll be your
Wait
What's the word again?
>Friend
>>
>>27405183
I'd agree with you. I felt the same. I started figuring this out after a few years of seeing the same few people, who wouldn't really invite me to parties or hangouts, but since I was in the group chat, I'd usually just ask once in a while if I could come hang. I ditched the majority of those people after one night and drinking alone with snap chat.
>>
the question is: is it better to be the backup or have none
>>
I had a "friend" a few years ago that had the nerve to adjust how good the terms we were on by how well his social life was doing. If his other friends were busy he was all smiles and would ask me to come chill but if he had other people to hang with then we "weren't cool right now" if I'd text him. He actually said to me when we were hanging one time, "Hey X is coming over and he really doesn't like you so I'm going to need you to go home now." I told him to get fucked and stopped talking to him. Looked at his fagbook pics a few months afterwards and saw that he was still rotating people in and out of his life like they were his employees or some shit. And that piece of shit was the last "friend" I've had.
>>
fuck you fuck face
>>
be a better judge of character. have a precious few trusted ones than alot of untrustworthy ones
>>
>>27405080
>tfw iam the exact opposite of that

i have many friends to hang out with but nobody interests me in any form and all the shit they find interesting is boring as fuck to me and yet they still bother me like fucking swasps
>>
>>27405080
I had a super good friend for the last 2 years... He helped me a fucking lot with my depression and social isolation. For some brief moments it almost felt like being a normal person... The best antidepressants I ever had... A friend.
But then, as usual, tragedy strikes. He found another group of friends whom i did not like and couldn't really hang out with, I didn't seem to fit in very well... And then he found a boyfriend. Soon enough he hadn't time for me anymore. It's beentwo months since we don't talk... At least he's happy. But I'mback to groumd loneliness.
>>
>tfw none of your "friends" ever contact you to hang out
>tfw if you want to hang out with them you must contact them
>if youre lucky they might pity fuck hang out with you if they have absolutely nothing else to do
>get tired of being backup friend, delete Facebook and most of the numbers in your phone and accept alienation

and here I am
>>
>sorry dude busy tonight but we should hang out sometime
>sometime never comes
>>
File: 1442762708273.png (63 KB, 205x200) Image search: [Google]
1442762708273.png
63 KB, 205x200
I think the most amazing part is when they have the gall to contact you and ask why you've stopped talking to them.
>>
>>27405183
>When I had friends all I could ever think about is if they were really my friends and feeling left out even if I probably wasn't.

if you had to wonder, you probably were left out
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.