[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've won. No matter what happens from this point on, my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (274 KB, 1242x2010) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274 KB, 1242x2010
I've won. No matter what happens from this point on, my oneitis is a fucking Liberal Arts Major and I am not. She has been permanently #BTFO and she's only 18. This is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>27404901
For reference, she was one of those holier than thou cunts and was Valedictorian of our Class. Every single person hated her, but I loved her, even if she was... Well, a cunt.
>>
>>27404901
>>27405119
Cool original story, bro.
>>
>implying women actually need to work to succeed in life
>>
>>27405235
She's going to be a fucking Barista, she's not going to get married, she's going to get pumped and dumped by Hipster Chad.
>>
>>27404901
I think you guys tied cus youre bragging about this on r9k
>>
File: Yee.jpg (109 KB, 998x560) Image search: [Google]
Yee.jpg
109 KB, 998x560
>>27404901
>thinking you're superior due to your major

Tough news, anon, whatever you're majoring in is shit too.
>>
>>27404901
Nah m8 this is what will happen
>she will fuck and party every day, since Art is the easiest subject and modern art is as good as your garbage.
>After graduation will probably work small jobs while bitching there is no work for art major
>she will have lots of beta orbiter and will be considered a "Artist" by them
>After a certain age when she is bored of going on cock carousel .She will marry a beta (possibly her orbiter) .
>She will become a stay at home,since she already know a bit of art she would be considered as a talented housewife .
While you will bust your ass studying day and night about a subject that actually matter.Then working hard at job to get a promotion.At the end of day you will be more successful in life but her life would really easy
>>
>>27405803
My brother, do you know what liberal arts are?
>>
>>27405803
>Liberal Arts
>an "Artist"
Nah.
>>
Okay, what is OP prattling about?
>>
>>27406098
His oneitis is getting fucked silly every day in college, but he "won" because she's getting a Liberal Arts Degree.
>>
>>27406001
>>27405846
>>27404901
Sorry lads missed liberal and thought op's oneitis is studying art(painting,sculpting etc).i am sorry i will not make mistake like this again.
>>
>>27406325
OP here, if she was studying Painting or Sculpting that would at least be interesting, Liberal Arts is a death sentence.
>>
>>27406325
>Sorry lads missed liberal and thought op's oneitis is studying art(painting,sculpting etc).i am sorry i will not make mistake like this again.
Are you retarded?
>>
>>27405119
>>27404901

She's not your oneitis if you hate her you dumbfuck
>>
>People shitting on liberal arts

>Tfw chose Political Science (read: among shittiest of undergrad, liberal arts degree)
>tfw making $40,000/yr working in law and have a prestigious career
>Didn't even go to law school

Not bank, but damn if it wasn't worth it. While I was in college full time, I did retail four years and pulled ~$12,000/yr without the degree. Now if you're in it for the knowledge, that's another story. I don't apply much of what I learned, but I do enjoy political analysis that is in-depth.
>>
>>27404901
I was a history major and I make $80k a year with benefits and a pension.
>>
>>27406373
Painting and sculpting are really cool,but most work i see in art gallery does not look good compared to art created before 1900's.Specially with new tools sculpture should become detailed instead of a blob they show at the gallery
>>27406376
Nah,just really tired
>>
>>27406708
>Le tired maymay
Naw, just dumb.
>>
>>27406759
lol,i am a wagecuck. This how my day goes
>work hard at job and want to go home to relax
>go home realize i have no one to talk to
>go on a image-board full of spastic khv and get called a retard by fucking khv.
fuck my life!
>>
File: image.jpg (299 KB, 1242x2010) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
299 KB, 1242x2010
Translation: I want to get fucked
Although she did mention she still has her HS boyfriend, so maybe she's just giving a textbook answer.
>>
>>27406950
Adult daycare, I broke up with my ex gf (REEEE) before she went away to university and she came back 4 months later with almost 20 more fucks. University for women is just a dickin' vacation.
>>
File: image.jpg (296 KB, 1242x2011) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
296 KB, 1242x2011
>>27407040
So it's basically confirmed that she's going solely to get fucked, right?
>>
tell her that doing the conventional thing is not actually living on the edge
>>
>>27407069
>So it's basically confirmed that she's going solely to get fucked, right?
>Her: "I need to live as much as possible"
Figuring that out isn't Rocket science.
>>
>>27407069
>I'm a writer

Oh boy, I can't wait to read a deeply expressive free verse poem! Maybe a deeply expressive and personal essay that's you spilling your feelings? A short young adult story about a psuedo-dystopian future that can only be made right by a confident female protagonist?

When did writing become this gut pouring bullshit? This self-centered hackery?

Yeah I'm salty af. I just wanna read cool stories. I'm sick to death of everything I'm forced to read (as a englishfag) being some personal narrative about your cunt as a roomate or your period blood being warpaint or something stupid.

God damn mother fucker.
>>
>>27407185
>Oh boy, I can't wait to read a deeply expressive free verse poem! Maybe a deeply expressive and personal essay that's you spilling your feelings? A short young adult story about a psuedo-dystopian future that can only be made right by a confident female protagonist?
Hey, shitlord. Not all stories written by women are like that. It could be about this mother in a sexual frustrated relation, so she lives a double life through online hookups and clubs as a sexual vixen.
>>
>>27407185
>dont take creative writing classes EVER.... u have to read everybodys tired bullshit and critique
>take courses in the classics: greek, latin, french, old english, russian
only real justifiable application of liberal arts education
>>
>>27407303
or it could be like you know that story about the monster that served as the basis of all future science fiction and horror writing
>>
>>27407069
Amazing that she can type so clearly with all that cock slamming in to her at the moment.
>>
Pray tell how did you 'win?' Salary has nothing to do with a woman's value, which is almost entirely derived from their looks. She'll spend the next 12+ years getting railed by Chads.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.