[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you'll never see his smile again >you failed him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
>you'll never see his smile again
>you failed him as a brother
he used to look at me like i was a god riding my dirtbike around and wrestling bitches with no fears. i had so many dreams robots and all of them died. i just wanted one thing to work in life but i wasn't strong enough. other than him, none of the people i've ever loved miss me anymore. the worst part is all the people who left, left because i hurt them more than they ended up hurting me by leaving. just bought some heroin off alphabaemarket finna seppeku the comfy way cause im to pussy to die any other way.

also
>inb4 underage
its an old pic

also pls respond im drunk
>>
i highly suggest not doing it anon, for your brother. even if you feel like you've failed him up to this point, imagine what he's going to feel like and think if you do this. it'll fuck him up big time just saying. think about it
>>
>>27404961
the second im dead i wont b able to feel guilty anon
>>
do it faggot. i bet you don't have the balls, you're too weak to handle something like fuckin suicide. you're too much of a failure to do it right so you're gonna fail at this too. fucking loser
>>
>>27405030
ay mate suicides a big decision shit takes time ill get there im pretty crazy and unstable tbqh senpai i live that fast life on my dr650sm
>>
>>27404870
Anon, what if you end up sending him down the exact same path by doing this? The loss of his brother might make him grieve to the point of uselessness, why not try to set him on the right path instead? You may have failed but you can make sure he succeeds, help him with work, go out with him when he feels lonely, teach him new skills and above all keep him away from the internet.
>>
>>27405073
my mom disowned me and i live 2.5k miles away from him now and even if i was around him she wouldnt let me see him. also hes already a chad he'll be fine without me
>>
>>27404992
>>27405073
what this anon said is exactly what I'm trying to tell you. i really think sticking around to make sure he succeeds and doesn't end up where you are is the right thing to do.

had my best mate make sure hit little sister went through college, did everything he didn't, and when she was well on her way, he put a bullet in his head. he made sure she was set first

just cuz you won't feel guilty doesn't mean that he still won't be completely fucked over. you just won't be there to see it, thats all

its pretty shit
>>
Ya don't do it. Father died when I was 15 and felt like shit and didn't want to go on. I'm 20 now. I've relied on others for my happiness and getting over it. Go to your friends, vent. Be a bitch, cry. Talk to them. Keeping it bottled up like you are rn is fucking stupid. Also, shitposting like this and hopping for attention isn't really a smart decision because 4/10 instigate An heros.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.