[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
(You)s are the worst thing to happen to 4chan along with archives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (140 KB, 394x382) Image search: [Google]
image.png
140 KB, 394x382
(You)s are the worst thing to happen to 4chan along with archives and IDs.

If you disagree you're objective cancer.
>>
>>27404785
I disagree
The wizardization of /r9k/ was the worst thing to happen to 4chan
and 4chan was never even good
>>
>>27404785
(You)'re probably right but I wouldn't know because I'm a newfag
>>
>>27404785
but how else am I meant to easily tell who is replying to my comment without a "(You)"
>>
>>27404785
Nah bro, (You) or not, if you get a reply then you get a reply. (You)s just let you's know if you's got a reply more quick, its easier to see it in a long list of other posts. Plus they just feel so good.
>>
File: 1stwave.png (6 KB, 648x359) Image search: [Google]
1stwave.png
6 KB, 648x359
>>27404785
Habbo Raid culture destroying the already watered down userbase with 8-12 year olds who positively respond to nigger and swastika trolling killed the original culture of this site between '07-'08. What you're on now is a cheap facsimile of what was originally here.
>>
Why don't you disable your extension if you don't like (You)'s, OP?
>>
File: CPNTpMKXAAQO9YD.jpg (39 KB, 600x316) Image search: [Google]
CPNTpMKXAAQO9YD.jpg
39 KB, 600x316
>>27404785
The word "objectively" was the worst thing to happen to the internet, objectively.
>>
>>27404888
>4chan was never even good
I'm sick of this newfag trying to be oldfag meme. If you truly think that, you haven't been around when it was good.
>>
>>27405260
That's subjective though
>>
>>27405178
pre-2007 4chan was also fake, desu. 4chan hasn't been good since 2002
>>
>>27405313
that'sthejoke.webm
>>
File: kek.jpg (39 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
39 KB, 540x360
>>27405276
>I'm sick of this newfag trying to be oldfag meme. If you truly think that, you haven't been around when it was good.
lol
>internet seniority points
it's like being a wage cuck without the wage
>>
>>27405276
>actually proud of being a part of this shitshow longer than some anon user

>thinks he's accomplished something

How does rock bottom feel anon?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.