[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just broke up with my 'internet' boyfriend. ask me anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1456301862726.png (111 KB, 500x301) Image search: [Google]
1456301862726.png
111 KB, 500x301
just broke up with my 'internet' boyfriend.
ask me anything.
>>
Wanna be my gf, I'm so lonely ;(
>>
File: 444.jpg (39 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
444.jpg
39 KB, 480x640
>>27404472
>'internet' boyfriend.

Pic related.
>>
why the fuck did you put quotes around internet? he wasn't really on the internet?

dumb bitch
>>
>>27404512
I'm an ugly guy.

>>27404582
because I dont like that term.
It makes it seem like you are just being cutesy over the internet while sending each other nudes.
We,well I Wanted it to be a real relationship,with the only outstanding thing us living in different countries.
>>
Did you ever admit to him that you're really a man? Did you ever show him your boipussy?
>>
>>27404472

if(gay) {
console.log("Faggot");
}
else {
console.log("WHHHHOOOORE");
}
>>
>>27404555
dude that person looks exactly like someone I used to know and it's freaking me out
>>
>>27404632
We are both gay guys.
We showed each other our faces,dicks,butts and jerked off together.
>>
>>27404637
javascript is for hipster homos
>>
>>27404688

Pretty lewd m8.

>Tfw no online bf who isn't a degenerate slut
>tfw this is impossible
>>
friendly reminder that having a boyfriend when you're male is literally gay

>I'll just pretend that this faggoty male online friend is my romantic partner I've totally had a gf equivalent now
>this is how homogays actually think
>>
>>27404711
it wasn't really something we did often since we're both prude.
Well I am.
He used to drunkly post his nudes on 4chan.
>>
>>27404760

Good thing I am literally gay then, right?
>>
>>27404761

>we're both prude.
>Post nudes on 4chan

Doesn't sound too prude to me. I am averse to showing my face to my online friends, let alone my fucking dick.
>>
>>27404642
OP is there any way you can confirm I know/not know this person in a non-identifying way? Like does he have any hobbies or indistinguishable internet aliases? I'm slowly going insane over here fuck help
>>
>>27404472
>just broke up with my 'internet' boyfriend.
Why did you do that?
>>
>>27404910
you realize that's gay right
>>
>>27404472
Was he a /cuteboy/?
>>
>>27404472
did you guys ever plan on fucking him op?
>>
>>27405022
He said he only did it drunk.
It wasnt just an online friend though,we were in a relationship.

>>27405289
We basically had a talk and he addmited that he just wants to be friends.
I went with it,made it as comfortable for him as I could and when I asked him if he was really sure and if this was his final decision I just blocked him on every chat programm.

>>27405749
He was pretty cute.

>>27405802
we wanted to meet even though its really hard due our social anxiety and depression.
but we both still said that its going to happen,well until today where he said its probably not going to happen and he was just delusional.
>>
>>27404642
>>27405035
>>27406273
Last try then I'll fuck off. Sorry for acting like a massive creep, this person just has an uncanny resemblance to someone I used to be really good friends with and I can't get it off my mind now.

Just tell me what country this person lives in? Or used to live in if they moved in the past year?
>>
Who was dom/sub? Heights and race?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.