[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You truly haven't lived until you've dined at a Cici's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: pizza13b-1-web.jpg (87 KB, 970x649) Image search: [Google]
pizza13b-1-web.jpg
87 KB, 970x649
You truly haven't lived until you've dined at a Cici's Pizza. Their hand-made Alfredo pizza is honestly hands down THE best pizza I've encountered in my entire life, and I consider myself a pizza connoisseur. Don't even get me started on the gooey goodness of their cinnamon rolls and Bavarian dessert pizza. I feel so sorry for anybody that will never experience the adventure of a Cici's All-You-Can-Eat buffet.
>>
>>27404375
You truly haven't been living if you haven't had your asshole licked by Filipino ladyboys.
>>
>>27404375

I went to the one in Melbourne FL a few times when I lived there. Dig it, always tasty pizza and desert pizza.

Nostalgic feels incoming.
>>
>>27404375
Kill yourself. Cici's in 2016 is utter shit -- they were cash as fuck back in 2004 though.

The best pizza as we all know is Little Caesars.
>>
File: prod_lp_5cheese.jpg (245 KB, 980x985) Image search: [Google]
prod_lp_5cheese.jpg
245 KB, 980x985
It's good for the price but it's really not that great OP

Now, Mama Lucia's, THAT is a choice in pizza that can't be beat. Each pizza is tenderly hand-rolled with love and care, then placed in an authentic, old-fashioned brick oven until baked to perfection. Then it's packed and shipped to a grocery store near you. Trust me, T R Y I T. You won't regret it. You'll think it was cooked by mama herself!
>>
Fucking shill get out of here \. We all know Cici's Pizaa is going bankrupt
>>
>>27404890
Are you sure it wasn't mass produced in a factory?
>>
File: CiCis-pizza-logo.png (353 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CiCis-pizza-logo.png
353 KB, 600x600
I prefer my waifu's pizza chain
>>
>>27404994
That's bullshit. In the Anime she was clearly a Pizza Hut regular
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.