[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Letter thread. Write a letter blah blah blah.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 600x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 600x398
Letter thread.

Write a letter blah blah blah.
>>
Dear
>>
>>27404238
How the fuck did this avoid the robot
>>
t,
you don't get to just walk out of someone's life, make them worry sick, then walk back into it all of a sudden like everything is okay.
-c
>>
-e

Thanks for being the my only friend that stuck around. The few people I've met in my life, ones that I might call friends, seem to abandon or betray me. But you didn't. I just wanted you to know I appreciate you, even though I'm not sure if you appreciate me, there seems to be plenty of people in your life that loves and cares about you.

I'm sorry, but life wasn't cut out for me

-O
>>
Dear Mom,

I feel like my life is coming to an end very early (or, I guess, on time, considering how timelines work) for me. Everything seems to be wrapping up for me to end my life like we talked about. Thank you for dealing with it so well when it came up. I'm sorry that you had 9 years warming up to this winter.

I'm sure it must have been really shitty putting your first born through the system when everything happened in Fourth grade. I feel like I failed you in that sense. I feel like I failed everyone in that sense.

Except dad. Fuck dad.

I don't know how to "promise" this, but I'll make sure to end it somewhere nobody will ever find me so you can just imagine I eloped with some Stacy or something, haha!

I love you so much. Thank you for understanding for almost 10 years.

- Your stupid fucking beta son

P.S. The computer is worth APPROXIMATELY $3,000 WITHOUT monitors. Sell it to some shit head college student and upcharge it to $3,500 with monitors.
>>
>>27404647
Oh fuck. If I were capable of feeling anything right now this would've brought me to tears.
>>
?,

I don't know how you'll find me. I don't know where or when you'll find me. Maybe it's me who will find you. But if you do find me, don't be put off by my indifference. It is but a mask, designed to prevent me from getting hurt. If you manage to look past that, you will find a man who will give you the love, respect and care that you deserve. A man who will be there when you need him the most. A man whom you can always confide in. A man who will face whatever trials life puts in your way, with you.

-A
>>
>>27404696
Oh, I'm sorry.

Hope you're doing okay, anon.
>>
>>27404219
Obama,

You're a president.

Anon
>>
>>27404860
Past Anon,

If you could go back in time don't mess up, all you had to do, is write: "You're a bad president."

But you already fucked it up.

Anon in the present.
>>
Ayy lmao

them mafuckas DQ me man lmao so I meet you at Grom Lake you feel? Say hi to the camo dudes for me lmao.

-the Ayy team
>>
>>27404647
christ this actually made my chest physically knot up a little bit.
>>
The year 1982
Dear Bill,
If you get this letter, it means I have succeeded. A day after reading this letter, you will apprehend Doctor Leonid Pavel. The men who will bring him to you will also give you his "accomplices". They will be deceiving you, because they work for your target, Bane. You will take them aboard your plane and interrogate them, only to discover that one of them IS Bane. As you question him, your plane will be hijacked by another, and Bane will use the diversion to escape with Doctor Pavel. As for you, the plane crash will be the end of you. Unless you do exactly as I say. You will bring a parachute, hide it under one of the seats, then use it once Bane is gone. The rest is up to you.
Good luck,
Bill
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.