[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make myself schizophrenic? Seems it would be exciting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
How do I make myself schizophrenic? Seems it would be exciting as fuck and beat the monotony of my everyday existence
>>
Have a genetic predisposition and take lots of LSD
>>
>>27403835
this one guy got it when his wife died
its unpredictable
id just do dangerous amounts of psychedelics frequently. youl get something
>>
>>27403835
The paranoia completely dispels all excitement you could think of.
Implying you're not a normie, imagine you didn't have a reason to dislike normies but you couldn't trust them. There goes fast food, you never know what those cunts are doing with your food, pretty much anything that goes through someone else to get to you could have been tampered with and you're stuck on a tightrope from which if you fall you'll either land in complete insanity, homeless guy with an imaginary butler and no self awareness tier crazy or you'll land on hyper self aware of possible delusions where you're not sure weather the person sitting next to you is speaking to you or if you're imagining it so you don't respond. Being schizophrenic is life sentencing you to loneliness.
>>
>>27404008
there are meds for it though if you keep it mild, on a low dose of meds, you can have fun with it.
>>
Until you finally completely breakdown and spend your life in a mental hospital.
>>
Everything you lose you take for granted but are unable to do so because your mind is no longer capable. Does that sound exciting?
>>
>>27405306

You basically become e a mindless ghost incapable of seeing where everything went wrong, and unable to anything about it. It's the ultimate loss of agency, and possibly the most tragic condition one can find themselves in.
>>
>>27403835
It wouldn't be exciting or enjoyable, but if you really want to snap, take large doses of acid or mushrooms, and also large doses of dxm, and then large doses of dph especially. The trick is to do this constantly. You might never return to sanity if you do this long term. I don't think anything will happen if you aren't already predisposed though, and maybe not even then.

Schizophrenia runs on my dads side, my brother snapped when he was 19, and a few of my aunts/uncles also. I did tons of drugs though and I'm still quite sane.
>>
i spent a year with a schizoid disorder unmedicated and undiagnosed and it's the most life debilitating shit you could imagine, don't wish it on yourself.
>>
File: 1458959165848.png (711 KB, 1012x1088) Image search: [Google]
1458959165848.png
711 KB, 1012x1088
Someone just watched a beautiful mind
>>
>>27404391
>you can have fun with it.
Fuck you
>>
>>27403835
It's not fun senpai. When I'm not having horrifying hallucinations I have an extreme paranoia for everything and everyone. Cars driving down the street are now government spies coming to take me away. I hate going out in public because I can feel everyones hatred and disgust towards me and when I'm alone at home I spend my time in a drunken or drug induced stupor to force myself to go to sleep. It's far from exciting and I'm not sure how long I can take until I run away or kill myself
>>
File: 1458436222911.png (198 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1458436222911.png
198 KB, 550x535
>tfw was one of those edgy autists who wanted to believe they had le crazy schizophrenia to feel special and use it as an excuse for being a failure in life

>tfw actually experienced mental fragility while tripping on mushrooms and never want to lose one bit of my sanity ever again
>>
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 495x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 495x700
>>27404008
Also this guy sounds like he understands. When my brother lost it he wouldn't eat at all. He didn't trust food or anything. He would just stay in his room refusing to leave or move. He had a bible and he would just read it and was convinced it was talking to him. Occasionally you would hear him scream at the top of his lungs at some unseen voices. He would start punching himself in the head and screaming STOP and LEAVE ME ALONE.

One time we were with some friends and we all were laughing and suddenly he comes out of the room and screams STOP LAUGHING AT ME with pure rage and anger. We tried to explain to him we weren't laughing at him but he was incoherent. Ended up having to get them to leave.

Sometimes he would leave his room to tell you some absolute gibberish. He would be really excited and at first it seemed like he was saying something, but it was a bunch of words with no real meaning. Or he would ask you to testify the word of god to him. He would keep repeating that phrase and a few others i cant remember. He accused us of tampering with the food. Said he couldnt eat or he would lose his connection with God. Said that eating is a sin, and we were trying to tempt him.

After about 7 days of not eating, and barely drinking water, he had to go to the looney bin.

Schizophrenia isn't fun. You lose all touch with reality. followed by moments of painful lucidity and awareness.
>>
Make a tulpa.
http://www.tulpa.info/
>>
>>27405368
yep. that and alzheimer's.
>>
>>27405633
One of my brother's oldest friends had schizophrenia, he lived with his grandmother because his mother was a heroin addict and couldn't do the mum thing at all, he was born addicted to heroin. Eventually his grandma got old enough that she couldn't really look after herself any more and was thinking about moving into a home. My brother's friend knew he was going to have to fend for himself when she was gone and he knew he couldn't do it. He went missing for a day and someone noticed the dogs lead was missing, the next night the uncle was drinking in the back yard and noticed an empty can of bourbom and coke under a bushy tree in the garden, when he went to pick it up he saw the feet. He hung himself in the tree in the backyard with the dogs lead and was there for a day before his uncle found him. Real sad and he was the nicest bloke ever. I hate thia world and how difficult it is for some people and feel guilty when i get depressed and complain about my problems because I've known a lot of good people who have taken their own lives. Why does it have to be that people feel this bad about their life. I wish everyone could be as happy as each other.
>>
Schizophrenia isn't fun you fucking idiot clearly you've never met anyone with it
>>
>tfw you will never have schizophrenia
>>
>>27405591
>>>27404391
>>you can have fun with it.
>Fuck you

My sentiments exactly.
>>
>>27405929
>Why does it have to be that people feel this bad about their life. I wish everyone could be as happy as each other.
I feel you bro. The worst for me is how cruel people are. I've been attempting to become normal lately, and the one thing that absolutely surprised me is how fucking awful they are to each other. Maybe it's just where I live, but in about 4 different groups I've spent time with, all of them had to have a group punching bag. They would belittle them, insult them, threaten them, talk shit about them both to their face and whenever they weren't around, it's the most ridiculous shit. What really annoys me is that they usually are in the wrong anyways. Like this one guy says something completely reasonable, and just to fit in everyone goes "Omg X you're such a fucking retard you're so wrong you're so dumb just shut the fuck up" and "I just wanna punch you for saying that dumb shit". Even though the person said something that was entirely correct.

People are cruel for the most part, and they're mostly sadists.
>>
File: 1348966854333.gif (181 KB, 440x325) Image search: [Google]
1348966854333.gif
181 KB, 440x325
>>27403835
It's not exciting since it's an everyday thing.

Just smoke DMT and talk to the machines elves. They'll set your shit straight.
>>
>>27406181
The same ahit goes on in my friend group and i have to admit I've been guilty of treating our "group punching bag" like shit as well but I've been trying to stop and pull people up when they take it a bit far. Sometimes I can see it starting to happen to him and i make sure that i don't go with it too and I try to keep talking to him so the others aren't part of the conversation. They wouldn't dare butt into a conversation I'm having with someone else. I'm not a person to be feared but people never want to piss me off.
>>
File: image.png (106 KB, 754x653) Image search: [Google]
image.png
106 KB, 754x653
>>27406181
>tfw was always the group punching bag in school, work, family etc
>>
>>27405751

I've decayed so much in the past couple of years. Older anon. Those moments of clarity are soul-crushing. I'm bald, I have a beard like Rip van Winkle. Last time I was relatively rational, I had hair, I could walk without a cane, my hands didn't shake like shit, I could pass for sane on occasion.

Nothing fun about this shit. I was done to one friend before I lost it the last time, now I have none.
>>
>>27403835
Just start going to /pol/ and learn about the new world order, that should suffice. It'll be scary as hell, just like I'd imagine schizophrenia is, only /pol/ isn't a mental illness, it's truth.
>>
>my dad went from schizo to early onset alzheimer's
>mom has bipolar disorder attacked my babysitter when i was 7 and has been in chester most of my life
>just a matter of time for me
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 632x617) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 632x617
>>27406422
I was too for a long time. I think nowadays I have 0 tolerance for it. I spent years entirely alone, and I would rather be alone than with a group of people who treat me poorly. I read a study about some primates. The ones at the bottom of the hierarchy had extremely high cortisol levels. But the ones that were entirely outside of the hierarchy had the same level of happiness as the ones at the top of the hierarchy. I've found that translated to humans a bit as well. Obviously you can be completely removed from other people, but I found my happiest moments have been away from any other people, away from judgement, away from being made fun of or questioned or laughed at.
>>27406334
I used to try to stop it, but now I just view it as human nature. The punching bag would be the puncher in different circumstances, most people are capable of the same evils and cruelties. Making too big of a deal out of it will just make you a target, and the person you were trying to help will quickly join in the insults to make you the new group bitch. I learned that the hard way. I'm too jaded to stop it now. I don't like it, but it is what it is.
>>27406427
I'm sorry to hear that anon. I wish I had some kind of advice to offer. My brother did eventually seem to recover. As far as I know he hasn't had any episodes in years, although it could be he just hides it well.
>>
>>27403835
You know you can have all sorts of people talking to you over the Internet whenever you want?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.