[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"g-girls can't be lonely"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 495x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 495x683
>"g-girls can't be lonely"
>>
Girls can't be lonely, you dumbass. Just open your legs and 50 guys will flock to you.
>>
They can be lonely, yes, but not in the same way that a guy can be lonely
>>
>meme loneliness
>>
>>27403794
Even honeybooboo's mom found a man to plug her stinking crevasse multiple times.

Women CHOOSE to be lonely then whine about it like pathetic cunts to garner attention to feed their ego.
>>
A girl being lonely is like a person feeling hungry because they skipped breakfast.

A man being lonely is like a starving Ethiopian who doesn't even remember the last time he ate.
>>
File: shy introvertsmassive.gif (391 KB, 1036x3182) Image search: [Google]
shy introvertsmassive.gif
391 KB, 1036x3182
>she uses the femanon meme
>>
>>27403878
/thread
>>27403884
well said
>>
Being lonely or depressed is about the feeling.

Just because they have it better doesn't mean they can't feel that way.

There are poor sad homeless people too, does that mean you can't feel depressed?
>>
That girl could find innumerable guys who would entertain her for house on end, a lot of whom would not even expect sex at the end.

For a guy if you're alone, you're fucked, no one is going to try and reach out to you.
>>
>>27403794
They can be lonely, but it's by choice. Any woman, no matter how ugly, can have sex and companionship whenever she wants. If she has neither of those things it's simply because her standards are too high.

By contrast you can have perfectly average looking men who are literally incapable of getting even an ugly girlfriend despite repeated conscious effort. Women pretending they can be robots, that they can understand the depths of male loneliness, is a fucking meme.
>>
>>27403884
This is quite literally the best description of the 'lonely girl meme' I have ever read.
Seriously /thread
This is what lonely girls are
>>
>>27404026
and yet all we hear about is how men have it so much better
women have easy mode life and it's still not enough for them makes me fucking sick
>>
>le ebin girls can be lonely meme

HOW CAN YOU DELUDED FUCKS NOT REALISE BEING LONELY DOESN'T MEAN ACTIVELY EXILING YOURSELF AND THEN CLAIMING "MUH LONELY MEME"

LONELY GUYS ARE UNWILLINGLY EXILED, THEY ARE LONELY BECAUSE OTHER GIRLS DO NOT WANT TO BE WITH THEM
>>
>>27404316

>THEY ARE LONELY BECAUSE OTHER GIRLS DO NOT WANT TO BE WITH THEM

Don't forget other men! Other men don't want to be around them either.
>>
>>27404364
Very true desu
I just left it out because there are some cases of robots having 1 male friend

I hate this lonely girl meme
>>
>>27404537
>1 male friend
>robot
That's not real, you can't be a robot and have a friend.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.