[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If a girl is ugly, is there ANYTHING she can do to make it up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1200x1697) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1200x1697
If a girl is ugly, is there ANYTHING she can do to make it up to you so that you'll date her/fall in love with her?

Or is your love only reserved for Staceys?
>>
She can be a nice person that's fun to talk to. That's all I want
>>
>>27403645
Men are attracted to a wide range of females. Look for someone that finds your atypical features attractive. Satisfy his weird sexual demands. Be a genuinely good person. Decent values.
>>
Be loyal. Be interesting. Be less ugly.
>>
be funny, 95% of girls i know aren't even close to being funny.
>>
If she's morally sound, and has a good history.
Also a solid personality, none of the blind media consumption masquerading as such that everyone seems to be afflicted with now.
>>
I'm ugly as fuck and people have fallen in love with me.
What engenders affection the most is just listening to people and being trustworthy.
From the way you wrote your post, you're either pretty bitter or a male anon pretending to be a bitter roastie.
The only good bitter roastie is the kind that comes in a coffee pot.
>>
>>27403840
Women generally have a terrible sense of humor. Just look at tumblr
>>
File: 1458661712340.jpg (80 KB, 597x589) Image search: [Google]
1458661712340.jpg
80 KB, 597x589
>>27403874
i know, literally every joke is taken either offensivly or i have to explain it
>>
>>27403863
You probably aren't too ugly.
>>
>>27403645
Ugly guys still try to get with ugly women. Look at any dating site, even the bottom of the barrel women will get a lot of messages. There was even a thread were someone shooped eggman into a girl and the fucker still got a full inbox. Ugly guys on the other hand get nothing. A girl will never be alone unless she's picky.
>>
Bump for more replieskis
>>
try being less ugly?
consider this as original as it gets
expecto originalum
>>
>>27403977
I'm symmetrical but I'm grossly overweight, have mottled skin, and a mixture of unappealing and masculine features.
People would not be taken aback, but I'm at about a 3/10
>>
Be loyal, hardworking, demure, submissive, and not have a muffin top.
>>
File: 1457121065864.jpg (33 KB, 240x403) Image search: [Google]
1457121065864.jpg
33 KB, 240x403
Honestly? I'd be interested in a relationship with any woman regardless of looks who would be willing to accept my strange fetishes and most importantly BE LOYAL. I'm not ugly, poor, or anything bad. In fact, I'm above average in most ways. I've pretty much given up though.

I've embraced the wizard lifestyle and will live out my days as a voluntary celibate who makes lots of money and jerks off to doujins. It is simply my fate.
>>
>>27404110
I will take the muffin top girls off your hands bro
>>
>>27403645
Not being fat, that fixes everything.
>>
>>27403645
Not really. I'm pretty hypocritical. So that's an additional reason why I won't get a gf. I'm going to improve myself before I even try to get a gf, but I'd rather be forever alone than settle, though I dislike traits like blonde hair and big boobs, so my standards, though high, don't point towards Stacey.
>>
File: 1448491407650.jpg (263 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1448491407650.jpg
263 KB, 1024x683
>>27404117
Relationshits are so exhausting from what I see, we live such short lives to spend it that way.
>>
>>27404117
What are these fetishes that are so important to you?
>>
>>27404117
What are your fetishes?
What could drive women away like that?
>>
>>27404145
Thank you my good and very original comment friend.
>>
>>27403645

Dress traditional. Men are fed up with loose tattooed whores and all things that remind us of them in any way.

WE hate skinny bitches and fat lard asses, so be classical maybe pleasantly plump.

Don't try to be a man.
>>
File: 1455561073361.png (848 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1455561073361.png
848 KB, 800x800
>>27404180
>>27404184
Well it's not scat or anything unclean or illegal, although it would probably be just as disgusting to most women minus the germs. I'd rather not admit it, even "anonymously".

>>27404178
True. The problem is, I have very little ambition towards anything right now and pretty much do the same thing every day. It's not a very satisfying existence. If I had something worth dedicating my life to, things would be different.
>>
>>27403645
I will date LITERALLY any girl regardless of weight, gender, personality or ANY other issue whatsoever
>>
File: 1458696818337.gif (100 KB, 352x600) Image search: [Google]
1458696818337.gif
100 KB, 352x600
I look like a fkin bin so any girl that likes me back is fine lol
>>
>>27403645
No. Cruel as it may seem, physical attractiveness is essential. It's certainly not the only factor, or even the most important, but it's essential nonetheless.
>>
>>27404497
>Men
>We

Maybe try speaking for yourself next time.
>>
>>27403645
Literally all she has to do is be kind, not cheat, be decently smart, and not be obese.
>>
don't cake on makeup trying to hide your ugliness. it's obscene and obvious.
don't be fat
hair is a big turn on for me, a lot of ugly girls have really hideous hair styles.
and obviously, hygiene

you'd be surprised how many guys don't think you're ugly and would fuck you
>>
>>27403645
Yes. I am obsessed with an ugly ex-girlfriend of mine.
>>
1. You are your own worst critic and are likely rating yourself a couple numbers lower than you actually are (call yourself a 2 while being a 4)

2. People can move along the hotness scale, on average, by three points in both directions. So say you are a 4. If you let yourself get fat, wear ill-fitting clothes, don't groom yourself or take care of yourself at all, you will fall down to a 1. However, if you put a monumental effort into yourself, a natural 4 can become a solid 7. That's Stacy's less attractive but still good looking tier, right there. Now going up 3 points requires a lot of work to maintain, let alone claw yourself up to. Since the difficulty rises exponentially, going up to couple points is where most functional people aim for.

Now post or email your face so I can tell you you're ugly and how to fix it.

[email protected]
>>
>>27404559
cucking? erotic feminization? pegging? furry shit? rape fantasy? beating? BDSM? tell us anon. It's not like we're any better
>>
>>27403645
Maybe if she showed interest. I've noticed ugly girls tend to be a LOT more subtle about flirting. Even Staceys are more flirty with me than ugly chicks even though none of them really mean it. Really I'm just a sucker for for any girl how shows me anything resembling interest.
>>
>Nice
>Likes Anime
>Can either work or clean house while I do the other
>Wants to be healthy
Not asking for much desu senpai
>>
I'm a pretty attractive guy and for me to settle for an ugly girl she basically has to share all my values, a good personality, and have something to offer besides looks. Being a virgin, dressing decently, no tatooes,piercings, drugs, alcohol are also necessary along with hygiene and not being fat.
>>
>>27404559
>>27406545
It's floortiles, calling it now
>>
>>27403645
>is your love only reserved for Staceys?

nope but you have to be perfect in everything else.
>>
>>27403645

Don't be fat, that's all.

If your features aren't perfect, you can't help it, and a good personality can overcome it.

But if you're overweight, it's 100% your fault, and everybody knows it and has no respect for you.
>>
File: 1394734389982.jpg (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1394734389982.jpg
65 KB, 1280x720
>kind
>smart
>similar interests
>qt voice

easy
>>
Just be nice , talk to him and show him that you are interested.
Dont push it too hard...
Try to find similar intrests and just do smth with him
>>
>>27403645

All an ugly girl needs to do is have an actual personality and be a decent person.

Good, well-adjusted people radiate that goodness, even when ugly.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.