[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /overlyemotional/ here? I get emotionally attached to everything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1458904223812.jpg (85 KB, 539x776) Image search: [Google]
1458904223812.jpg
85 KB, 539x776
Who /overlyemotional/ here?
I get emotionally attached to everything. People, places, environments, even though I'm sure most people don't even care about me. Just the fact that I'll never expeirence the things that have happened already makes me sad. I'm going to be moving somewhere new in a week and a half and I got emotional out of nowhere thinking about it. I don't know, I just always miss the past...I miss my childhood, I miss my old friends...I miss her...
>>
>>27403301
stop using the estrogen pills and it'll go away
>>
>>27403369
Ooh you a real manly man ain't ya??
Sick bantz my man
>>
File: 1412992782399.jpg (24 KB, 381x396) Image search: [Google]
1412992782399.jpg
24 KB, 381x396
I used to be like that but I got so overwhelmed that I have a hard time feeling emotions other that discontent and anger
>>
>>27403301
>tfw sensative as hell but listen to rap music

I'm a shit
>>
>talking to someone you really trust about your feelings
Who the fuck are you supposed to talk about feelings with? Or is this one of those "hurr men don't have feelings" things?
>>
>>27403453
So do I but only because it's good to bump to
>>
>>27403575
It's rare to find someone you can truly trust with your feelings, and even when you do you still have to hold back a little bit. I have one friend I can be somewhat honest with, but that's just because we've both been suicidal. He's really the only person I've felt close to. You can only share your feelinfs if they're socially accepted or if you're "Anonymous" :/
>>
kind of one thing that is on my mind is i had a friend i would go to his mom's house we would play ps3. i got into a car accident and he moved away. he moved in with other friends he is out doing things...
>>
>>27403392
Manly == logical
>>
I used to care, but now I'm just drunk and angry and destructive. It doesn't hurt any less though.
>>
>>27403798
How is it not logical to realize that the past will never exist and that those good moments are gone while the future still exists and could possibly be nothing but pain and sorrow

Being an emotionless autist doesn't make you logical
>>
>>27403892
Becuase emotional people like yourself instantly resort to ad hominem prejoratives in order to make an argument.

The emotionless people lost their emotion because they realized that nobody fucking cares how they feel.
>>
File: 1458521076670.png (505 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1458521076670.png
505 KB, 600x400
>>27403301
>readin poetry and talking about your feelings means your a sensitive person
>mfw i thought this was normal
>mfw it turns out im just a crybaby bitch and the reason I have embarrassed myself with my close friends is because I dont understand emotional boundaries
>>
>>27403992
You literally did not address what I said at all. Have fun being "logical" you fucking emotionally retarded bitch
>>
>>27404310
Yes I did, read my last sentence
>>
>>27404338
Yeah, and...?

So you've got nothin but good times ahead of you huh? Nothing negative? Keep tellin yourself that
>>
>>27404398
Why care? There are bigger things to think about.
>>
>>27404422
>maybe I can just think my emotions away
>>
>>27403992

>Becuase emotional people like yourself instantly resort to ad hominem prejoratives in order to make an argument.

And 'rational' people such as yourself couch entirely emotional responses in pseudo-intellectual language, so that an obvious sneer becomes a detached statement of fact.

Nobody is emotionless besides the brain damaged, those who present themselves to be are lying in order to avoid exposure.
>>
>>27404469
He's literally the one who called me emotionless

>>27404452
I can't, but I'm not gonna bitch and moan about it. Self-control is something people tend to learn as they grow, believe it or not.
>>
>>27404545
What the fuck makes you think I don't have self control? I'm posting on an anonymous image board talking about how moving is making me feel sad and miss the past, and that just means I go around bitching about my life?

That's some good ""logic"" there buddy
>>
I found that it helps me a lot to just stop thinking when going through with something. If I'm not thinking about what I'm doing, I usually feel no nervousness or awkwardness. It's done me pretty good so far, but I don't know about you guys.
>>
>>27404616
Reread what you just said. You think MY logic is flawed?
>>
>>27404694
Explain why you think I don't have self control then. Are you saying that me making this post means I don't have self control? What are you trying to say? You seem to be implying that talking about emotions means I don't have self control. Feel free to explain yourself or feel free to fuck off
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.