[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw seriously considering suicide >everytime I try to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
>tfw seriously considering suicide
>everytime I try to tell someone about it that think I'm kidding or just brush it off
>even my own family doesn't believe me
What do, fellow robots? I want people to help me, but no one will listen.
>>
why are you considering suicide?
>>
>everytime I try to tell someone about it that think I'm kidding or just brush it off
>even my own family doesn't believe me

yes because you're just looking for attention
>>
>>27402690
I'm a 24 year old KV NEET with no aspirations and no hope. I don't care about grills or other people, I just want to something to make people proud of me but I always fail miserably or just don't get the oppurtunity. My confidence and self-esteem was crushed as a kid and it's just hard for me to get out of bed in the morning because I always feel like a failure to my parents.
>>
>>27402799
oh...i thought you had a terrible terminal disease, have you considered that those problems may be may not last forever? don't answer me. Suicide is a card you play when there's no chance of recovering.
>>
>>27402655
If you were to actually kill yourself, you wouldn't ever let hints of suicidal thoughts even escape your lips. You're nothing more than an attention whore and I wouldn't take you seriously either.

Telling your parents you're suicidal.
How fucking stupid are you?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.