[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sweden gives its official twitter account to a different person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: bCFWNvy.jpg (41 KB, 556x301) Image search: [Google]
bCFWNvy.jpg
41 KB, 556x301
Sweden gives its official twitter account to a different person every week.Look what happened this week
>>
that country is fucked up forever, if only trump could be there
>>
>>27402641
I go clubbing occasionally in Stockholm and the clubs are basically completely segregated between whites and shitskins. The black clubs only have black girls and I've literally never seen a black guy in one of the clubs I go to.

I don't think that guy is getting white pussy any time soon, at least not with someone willing.
>>
>>27402641
Nice post!
Hey guys, I recently bought a 4chan pass so I don't have to experience the dull of captcha and it's amazing!

Guys, I'm just trying to figure this out so correct me if I make any mistakes.

So surely since OP posted something which definitely works on something we already believe and will willingly accept it as truth due to it already going with our own beliefs, that's confirmation bias right?

So it's completely fine to say Citation required, right?
>>
>>27402733
Chads are chads no matter the continent. If an arab/nigger chad goes to Sweden he'll get pussy (although it may be less than a local chad)
That's the reason rapes in Sweden skyrocketed: too many muslim betas who can't get pussy at all
>>
>>27402641
SWEDEN YES
THIS IS SO PROGRESSIVE
SO SOCIALLY JUST
>>
>>27402968

do you know what a citation is?
>>
>>27403108
rape has not skyrocketed in sweden as you would know if you werent retarded
>>
>>27403108
Bs, I'm a Easter European, average looking white guy and its easier for me to get girls from clubs than it is for Arabs or blacks. I rarely see girls go with them even if they're alpha looking. Yall fucks must've forgotten that this cuck shit is on the internet.
>>
>>27403408

sweden is literally one of the biggest rape capitals in the world, significantly ahead of any of its neighbours.

as you would know if you even looked up any statistice re: rape in sweden.

hint: google.
>>
>>27403564
tell me about swedish laws. which laws are used when you prosecute for rape, sexual assault and such? what differs in sweden for the rest of the world?
>>
>>27403476

same here, I'm an eastern european guy. never had problems with girls. they laugh at blacks/arabs here.
>>
Sweden is literally occupied territory at this point. I really don't think it's possible to save that country. I spent the first 16 years of my life living in a predominately black ghetto shithole in the USA and the shit I saw in Sweden for the 6 months I was there was worse than anything I remember back in the states.

On the bright side, Sweden may serve as a cautionary tale for other Western nations provided they decide to wake the fuck up and realize that they'll become like Sweden too if they don't change something.
>>
>>27403790

are swedes starting to fight it and not be cucks at least? do they see it was a bad idea now? they must be fed up with that shit, i wouldnt be surprised to hear about anti-immigrant beatdowns and whatnot
>>
>>27403790
>I spent the first 16 years of my life living in a predominately black ghetto shithole in the USA and the shit I saw in Sweden for the 6 months I was there was worse than anything I remember back in the states.

nice troll. there are more murders in st louis than in sweden per year.
>>
File: 1435884633001.png (5 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1435884633001.png
5 KB, 400x400
>not realizing that over aggressive rapey shit actually turns girls on
>not copying the arab guys and doing it as a white guy
>not getting 100x the pussy
>>
>>27403850
you have no idea how sweden actually looks like. dont be retarded.
>>
File: 13462356457.png (180 KB, 353x400) Image search: [Google]
13462356457.png
180 KB, 353x400
>>27402641
THEY ARE TRAUMATIZED FROM WAR AND THEY DESERVE EVERYTHING

If you guys think we will let anyone be more progressive than us then good luck you fuckers Sweden will take the gold medal we will yield not a single inch until we can into relevance

benis
>>
>>27403877
This guy is right, PC culture is an abstract manifestation of women, it will keep acting up until you dick it back into oblivion
>>
>>27403877
>thinking that shit works for anyone who is not at least 8/10
Lol
>>
>>27403899
Man kan ju hoppas att det skiter sig med svetsaren famalam
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.