[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are traps often more redpilled than pure trannies? Almost
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1452647052173.png (347 KB, 500x543) Image search: [Google]
1452647052173.png
347 KB, 500x543
Why are traps often more redpilled than pure trannies? Almost every trap (I prefer the term "newhhalf) I've seen loves both big dicks and small, loves anime and is libitarian or conservative. Bailey Jay even said she doesn't like or get on with women. While FtM trannies are often the opposite; Marxist, welfare sunppirting wierdos.

Is it because traps need hormones, and need to go through government programs to get them, which means they need to lie to a therapist that they intend to cut their dick off when they don't? Whereas in a free market they could buy eastrogen without having to justify it?
>>
File: 1437695449340.jpg (642 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1437695449340.jpg
642 KB, 1280x1920
>>27402375
That's some bad quality bait senpai.

I don't even know where to start to call you a faggot but I'm too lazy.
Have some tranny balls.
>>
The only trannies that are SJWs are ones that don't pass. Their life sucks so they have to bring everyone down with them, same applies to shitskins.
>>
File: 1452391387249.jpg (91 KB, 540x432) Image search: [Google]
1452391387249.jpg
91 KB, 540x432
>>27402497

Do me a favour and make sure you explain to me "why" its "bad quality bait" in the future? I feel like it would help me gro as a person. Saying something is bad wothout explaining why or what I do help you isn't good from.
>>
>>27402375
Those who accept that they are and always will be boys who emulate women tend to have bit more going on upstairs. It doesnt take a genius to figure out that a male pumped full of estrogen is just a highly feminized male, but it can be tricky to admit thats what you are. Being honest with ones self is an attribute of intelligence.
>>
confirmation bias you spend your time looking for traps and cherry pick what you find

im not gonna call you gay you know its gay
>>
>>27402375
>FtM trannies are often the opposite; Marxist, welfare sunppirting wierdos
The ones I know are quite the opposite desu, unless if you mean the tumblr turbo-dykes who think being a female isn't special enough
>>
>>27402375
Awh, we used to chat I think with eeyore. I think she may just be flat though
>>
>>27402497
>not locked in chastity

Eww.

A trap has to be locked away or else it's gay. If it makes them squirt then it it gay. Plain and simple.

I mean the only way to heterosexually fuck a trap is
>dick locked
>no pleasure for them
>smooth body
>no libe
>at least a 20 min blowjob
>and they wear some feminine stuff while it happens

If all those conditions are met then HIV transmission isn't possible
>>
File: 1442947178720.jpg (852 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1442947178720.jpg
852 KB, 2560x1440
>>27403531
Traps are shit, trans girls are nice tho.

>inb4 what's the difference.
Trans girls are traps who take hormones and shit instead of just dressing like sluts.

One more thing, this chastity cage / sissy thing is vomit inducing. Just let her dick off and do lewd shit with each other.
>>
>>27402375
Traps are completely mental. This is something *everyone* agrees on
So if you find yourself identifying with the opinions of traps, guess what?
>>
>>27403607
Your taste is misplaced but nesring the truth. Femboys on hrt are the master race. Chastity is a beautiful covenant between dom and sub. Removing the balls of a femboy is superior to making a gross hatchet wound. Reflect on this.
>>
>>27402375
>Why are traps often more redpilled than pure trannies?
the bluepilled ones become trannies whereas the traps are just traps?
seems self explanatory
>>
>>27403607
But that is how you get AIDS.

If two pennies touch, HIV transmission occurs
>>
>>27403190

I am gay, but its undeniable that most traps are conservative.I personally think its just to impress men. The entire reason these "traps" (newhalfs" live is to get men to inseminate their assholes. Men are generally conservative, so they are too.

>>27403531

You cannot heterosexually fuck a trap and locking them up is a peversion. Trap penises were meant to flap freely as you fuck them exposed for all to see, not caged away and hidden.

>>27403607

No traps take hormoes too.

>>27403653

>completely mental

Clearly not everyone because I don't. There is nothing wrong with utilizing the female persona to represent your personality. Its no different than hyper masucline men working out and taking steroids to look like the person they want to be., Except eistogen won't make you viplent or make your dick small if you use it properly.
>>
File: 1442948068931.jpg (1003 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1442948068931.jpg
1003 KB, 1440x2560
>>27403769
You can't get AIDS from marrying a qt3.14 trans girl and loving each other a lot. Fag.

>>27403777
Well nowadays even twinks are taking some of that shit but you get what I mean, trans girls are better because they want to go all the way (this doesn't mean cutting the dick off in some cases) but they want to act and look like girls, not just be the girl during sex only.
>>
>>27403880
The thing is OP, not even a trans girl would want me.

I'm just so used to being alone that I pretend to have a life through chinese cartoons. Sauce on the transgirl you posted?
>>
I hate bumping trap threads but they're clearly more redpilled because they realize women have an easier life and if they can jump aboard the looter train they will.
>>
>>27403985

But then why would they vote for Donald?
>>
>>27402375
FUCK OFF BB REEEE
>>
>>27402375
Im a tranny and "im in the do whatever you want as long as it doesnt fuck up someone elses shit" camp. I used to talk to linetrap in the old threads on /b/. I think its that a lot of the people from that era are oldfags from the old /b/ days. The newer traps are mostly btards or whatever.

Most of the trannies are fucking huge faggots and tumblr as fuck even /lgbt/ (especially /lgbt/)
>>
>>27404972
post pics?

my faggotry knows no bounds anon :^)
>>
>>27403880
Google image search isn't working. Who is this?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.