[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just fucked up /b/ I fucked up real bad. I just left my mates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1410015832082.jpg (65 KB, 601x599) Image search: [Google]
1410015832082.jpg
65 KB, 601x599
I just fucked up /b/ I fucked up real bad.

I just left my mates house party early because I kinda ended up fucking one of the girls he knows from his university there. The problem is I have a girlfriend and she has a boyfriend and pretty much everyone there knows my girlfriend so it's definitely going to get back to her at some point.

What do I do /b/? Do I tell her now and just confess everything because it'll sound somewhat better or do I just slink away and await the inevitable?
>>
>>27402246

Correction /r9k/ I completely forgot I wasn't on /b/
>>
Implying anyone here can give you any relevant advice
>>
File: Billabong_Keep_Dreamin_Romper.webm (2 MB, 404x720) Image search: [Google]
Billabong_Keep_Dreamin_Romper.webm
2 MB, 404x720
I'd confess and brace yourself for the worst.
>>
>>27402301

Well I really can't exactly ask my fucking Facebook friends can I? This is literally my only option short of praying to fucking God that nobody noticed the fact that we were both gone for about half an hour and then suddenly appeared together.
>>
>>27402333
Why not ask your little friends you fucking normie shitlord
>>
>>27402321
Are you in every fucking thread dude
>>
Good job you came here for the expert opinion.

What you needd to o is pre-emptively dump your gf before she dumps you. This way you don't seem like a coward who tried to hide it, nor will you have to deal with getting dumped. It's like ripping off a band-aid, just nut up and get it over with.
>>
>>27402246
Sonny Boy WilliamSon got a song for ya. Just tell her to keep it to herself
>>
>>27402402
Also, accuse her of cheating on you before you dump her
>>
>>27402246
>she has a boyfriend

Why are you worrying then? Not like she is going to run her mouth about it too much

Just keep quiet and hope for the best
>>
>>27402384
i go where the feels are
>>
>>27402246
tell your girlfriend JUST BE YOURSELF and when you get home start BEING YOURSELF that usually works pretty well
>>
>>27402246

break up with her, she deserves better
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.