[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw never had my own room >small apartment so parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1454622197321.png (60 KB, 592x492) Image search: [Google]
1454622197321.png
60 KB, 592x492
>tfw never had my own room
>small apartment so parents keep a closet in it
>people keep coming in and out
>have to share room with brother
Fucking kill me, this is the absolute worst.

Anyone know this feel?
>>
Anyone?

This comment is originalem
>>
>pc is in the living room
>living room is filled with window

No one ever complained of seeing me masturbating so i guess it's not that bad :^)
>>
>>27402793
I have to share a room with a roommate for a year in college. couldn't even tap in peace ;_;
>>
you could, you know, get a fucking job and get your own apartment?

but fuck that shit, it's too much work for you right?

TL;DR get your own place or fucking deal with it

posted from my cheap comfy small apartment where nobody bothers me
>>
>>27403024
>implying i can get a job
>>
File: DOIT.jpg (12 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
DOIT.jpg
12 KB, 620x465
>>27403101
what's your excuse faggot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
>>
>>27403158
I can barely talk with someone that i don't know, can barely do basic math..etc
>>
>>27403024
OP here

I would love to work, but it's damn near impossible to do all the work required for college and maintain a job. Here, college is free. If I went to work alongside college just to live alone, I'd be throwing money out the window essentially... What a shit situation. I'd be perfectly fine living with family if I just had my own space.
>>
>>27403024
>he still thinks minimum wage is enough to afford an apartment

not unless you cram in another 5 niggers to share rent with you
>>
>>27402958
That also sucks. I've got no lock either so I only get to do that when I'm alone. I feel u
>>
>>27403214
not a valid excuse
plenty of jobs where you can avoid those things

just don't work a service job
find a job where you don't have customers to serve

maybe you have to talk to your boss or coworkers a bit but you don't have to talk about anything not work related
maybe they will think you're weird but as long as you get your job done they won't fire you

then go home to your apartment where you dont have to talk to anyone

if you want to have alone time thats what you have to do

don't let your dreams be dreams
>>
File: pepe.jpg (82 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
82 KB, 454x453
i know that feel

>live in a small house with dad (literally 3 rooms including kitchen)
>did my best to cut off my side from his side
>random open doorway in the wall between my side and his with no door, had to put a bureau in front of it then hang blankets from the ceiling.
>can still hear his TV
>always comes into my side and fucking looks at me to "check if im asleep" or some shit and say something about how i have to go to bed i'm 19 years old

im starting to just get sick of looking at him and hearing him

i'd live with my mom but my brother's a big baby who hates me for using marijuana where my dad often supplies me it lol
>>
>>27403413
then don't get a minimum wage job retard

there are jobs out there that dont require any college that pay more than minimum wage, you just have to stop making excuses get up off your ass and FIND THEM
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.