[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DONT FUCKING PLAY GIRLS IN MMOS IF YOU'RE A BOY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
DONT FUCKING PLAY GIRLS IN MMOS IF YOU'RE A BOY
>>
what if you prefer to be a girl?
asking for a friend...
>>
>>27401844
i will never understand those faggots
so pathetic and alone
>>
>>27401844
nah fuck you male characters are bland and boring
>>
>>27401844
I like making the grinding easier by having people like you and >>27401860 giving me shitload of gear.
To not talk about I have girl contacts so I can make higher prices when dealing with the ingame market since girls at least here are fucking jews, seriously female gear costs like double of its male counterpart what the fuck.
>>
File: giphy (3).gif (957 KB, 500x270) Image search: [Google]
giphy (3).gif
957 KB, 500x270
too late
eat a dick, nigga
>>
>implying I want to see a man's virtual ass shaking while he walks instead of a woman's while playing
>>
>>27401921
Plesse stop exploiting us
>>
lulz, fuck you, always a girl in mmos. That way Stacy can fuck up your character like she fucks up your heart.
>>
>>27401844
it's a matter of roleplay you know
it makes no sense to make a hairy 6'7 healer, and it makes no sense either to have a cute girl being a berserker
>>
>>27402539
But youre a boy. Boys should play boys.>>27402539
>>
>>27402588
Do you prefer to look at man ass while gaming?
>>
File: mirakurun.gif (248 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
mirakurun.gif
248 KB, 500x281
>>27401844

a-anon, pls don't yell at me, I'm sensitive ;_;
>>
I don't play MMO's at all. They are boring as hell and consist of doing the same shit over and over.
>>
>>27401844
But I wish I was a girl every day. People online even call me she!
>>
>>27402627
don't enjoy.it, its perberted. correct them.
>>
No.

I'll play girl characters and get all the futa ERP I want.
>>
>>27401844
>I thought someone playing as a girl in an MMO was actually a girl: the thread: the ride: the game: the musical
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.