[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just a reminder that chad is smarter than you too https://w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
Just a reminder that chad is smarter than you too

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-scientific-fundamentalist/201012/beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent

he association between physical attractiveness and intelligence is stronger among men than among women. In the NCDS sample, the attractive women have a mean IQ of 103.64, and the unattractive women have a mean IQ of 92.25. The difference between them is 11.39. This mean difference implies a correlation coefficient of r = .351.

In contrast, the attractive men in the NCDS sample have a mean IQ of 105.00, and the unattractive men have a mean IQ of 91.39. The difference between them is 13.61, which is almost one full standard deviation in the IQ distribution. This mean difference implies a correlation coefficient of r = .414, which is very large in any survey data.
>>
>>27401802

The measurements are done on kids.

So while I wouldn't discount it, I'd certainly take it with a grain of salt.
>>
Reminder that depression, anxiety, sleep deprivation, and all the general stress that a robot experiences in their daily robot life causes the brain to produce cortisol, a chemical that has been proven to adversely affect memory and cognitive function. You are literally getting stupider and foggier by the day, which consequently makes it harder and harder to get your shit together. This is natural selection at work.
>>
>>27401969
And normies keep saying "the world isn't against you it's all in your head"
>>
how do they judge who is and isn't attractive?
>>
>>27401877
So this is a pedophile experiment?? I mean you're telling me they rank attactiveness levels of kids?

>>27401969
Also this, all of it. We already discussed this thousands of times.
>>
>>27401969

>You people are the only ones who produce cortisol, mainly because I don't like you / I want to hurt you.

Nice bias / bait
>>
>>27402035

>I mean you're telling me they rank attactiveness levels of kids?

Looks like someone didn't really read the study.

Can't really say I'm surprised.
>>
>>27401802
he's ugly though
>>
>>27402094
I didn't because I have no reason to believe that this particular "huuur attractive people are more intelligent" thread is more interesting that the 500 previous ones and all that could have been said on the topic has been said already.
>>
>>27402151

Yeah.

OP is being intellectually dishonest, that much is certain.
>>
>>27401802
You can definitely infer iq by looking at facial symmetry and other factors. I recall reading fat asses for females are associated with intellect as well.
>>
>>27401802
>people are more likely to tolerate attractive people's mistakes, and as such attractive people get more frequent opportunities to learn
>people are more willing to teach attractive people in all aspects of their life
>attractive people have no need to rely on brain-draining escapist hobbies like vidya and most of television, so they have time to pursue stimulating activities
>due to their preferential treatment attractive people are less likely to have mental and emotional issues which can cause damage as said >>27401969

What's the point? Attractive people benefit from their attractiveness in many aspects of life? That's already known.
>>
>>27402245

In the baby, not the mother.
>>
>>27401802
Of course! You robots have below average iq. Why else would you be out of shape slobs?
>>
>>27402035

I'd use my explosion magic on her to be perfectly honest with you family.
>>
>>27401802
>Tfw 8/10 face, 6'2'' and fit without working out
>Tfw 99.96th percentile score on the SAT, literally aced every test in life
>Tfw people randomly and frequently say "you're so good looking" "Omg you're hot" "you look like il Davido" "Handsome!"
>Tfw autistic
>>
>>27402340
Attractiveness = symmetry and health

If you're symmetrical, have good skin and numerically average proportions, you are healthy. If your body is healthy, then your brain, which also grew and developed as a physical organ, should also be healthy.
>>
>>27402882
No. Just no. The guy OP posted is a 8/10, and girls would legit harass him even if he was crippled.
>>
>>27402245
Yeah I'm sure Shaniqua has a master's I engineering
>>
File: 1373234480442.jpg (88 KB, 507x431) Image search: [Google]
1373234480442.jpg
88 KB, 507x431
>OP keeps fishing out ridiculously flawed studies to validate his just world theory
>people keep pointing out the errors and telling him how his articles are clickbait garbage
>he just keeps coming back with a new "study", using stupid jargon to make it seem legit

Just give it a rest, man.
>>
Just remember to take this attractiveness crap with a grain of salt robots. It can help you if you're already ahead, but attractiveness don't buy you the world unless you're a woman. I say this as an attractive man with a miserable life.
>>
>>27401996
Well they're kinda right it is, quite literally, all in your head
>>
>>27403058

you are full of shit, you clearly think you are more attractive than you already are
>>
>>27401802
>Mech Eng
>Taught Maths undergrads, in early years studying Mech Eng
>UCL

More intelligent than me? Please. More attractive/better with women sure, but not more intelligent.

>PhD in Abstract Geometry
>Widely renowned papers in Galois Geometries
>>
>>27401802
Attractivness is subjective, it can't be measured scientifically,

This "experiment" belongs in the trash.

Oh yeah that guy is also exceptional all the math teachers I've had were ugly.
>>
>>27403010
He probably won't.
http://desustorage.org/r9k/search/text/%22%20If%20any%20of%20you%20retards%22/type/op/
http://desustorage.org/r9k/search/text/%22chad%20is%20smarter%22/type/op/
>>
>>27403095
Also I'm laughing at the fact that it was the teacher who ranked the attrativness of her students.
>>
>>27403058
attractive men don't go on r9k
>>
>>27403133
>>27403086
I've been laid quite a few times just because of my looks, and people often tell me to buck up because I'm a good looking dude. I've been called "King Chad" on omegle many times as well. I don't know what else to tell you. I come here because I'm miserable and this data about attractive people always triggers me. Attractiveness is nice but if you're a man it only matters up to a point. After that point, status is what matters.
>>
>>27403133
What about Elliot roger?
>>
>>27403193

post your pic then
>>
>>27403193
>I've been laid quite a few times just because of my looks
Holy shit I'll never ever know this feel, how does that go? A girl asking you to fuck her because you're attractive but deep inside you're a clueless creep?
>>
>>27403411
I doubt she would actually straight up to ask him to fuck, probably just make all the moves and he's just got to be not sperg enough to not reject any of the advances. Could be wrong though as its never happened to me.
>>
>>27403193
so the fuck what? Im a 3/10 in the face and Ive had fucked a couple girls too. Means fucking nothing. Girls, much like men, will fuck just about anything if it appeals to them at that moment
>>
>>27403411
>>27403511
Was at a party (this was years ago when I had a couple friends) and a girl came up to me after the alcohol had been flowing for awhile; said straight up "can I have a kiss" and then brought me upstairs. Was at a bar and a girl was drinking next to me. She started staring at me so I said with maximum sperg "What are you drinking" and she started making out with me. Then brought me home. Dad brought home a couple girls, they were all really drunk, he went upstairs with one and the other one literally just said she wanted to fuck me.

I consider all of these flukes or one-offs. I do not leave my house and I do not socialize. The friends I have now are people I met in grade-school and I only really talk to one of them (I'm in my late 20s). Life is shit for the most part, but I've some luck. The important thing to keep in mind is I never actually wanted any of those lays; they just happened. When it comes to girls I actually WANT, I am a complete mess. I've never been with anyone that I actually liked.
>>
>>27404050
So you were raped by women because you're a literal retard?
>>
>>27404135
Don't be so defensive anon. If I didn't want to have sex I would have said no. They were pretty girls, but I didn't know them at all, and I wasn't chasing sex. That's all I meant.
>>
File: fgsfds.jpg (28 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
fgsfds.jpg
28 KB, 320x240
>>27403010
>OP keeps fishing out ridiculously flawed studies to validate his just world theory
Except that's exactly the opposite of what he's arguing. He's saying that the world is unfair because unattractive people don't even get to be smarter than attractive people. The only answer to this hellish existence is suicide.
>>
File: 12312514123.jpg (19 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
12312514123.jpg
19 KB, 217x320
clickbait articles aside, I know from personal experience most the chads I went to HS with went on to achieve higher education and be much more successful than myself
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.