[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I spent all day in front of my pc. I wake up and turn on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: computer-nerd-300x199.jpg (13 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
computer-nerd-300x199.jpg
13 KB, 300x199
I spent all day in front of my pc. I wake up and turn on the pc, i go to uni, i return and turn on my pc. Everything else i do are side activites to spice up the day, they all take place in my room as to be in close proximity to my pc.

My parents were right. I'm addicted. Not even to vidya, just to the internet. Even though i do nothing at all.

Anyone know this feel? I know nobody who's as addicted as me
>>
File: KPeOmXS.png (415 KB, 366x465) Image search: [Google]
KPeOmXS.png
415 KB, 366x465
Same here but I spent like 30 minutes to an hour each day working on a game
Honestly doesn't feel bad. If it did/ does, I'd just go outside and do something else.
It isn't that difficult.
>>
>>27401817
Go outside and do what?
>>
File: broco.jpg (29 KB, 470x315) Image search: [Google]
broco.jpg
29 KB, 470x315
>>27401827
Go to the park, look up meetups online, idk something
If I was compelled I'd find a way, just like when I'm compelled to create something I get to work on how to go about it
>>
>>27401787
Same here. People always say "go outside!" but one I'm out there, I never know what do.
>>
>>27401913
Thing is i'm addicted. I simply have no desire to meet other people, or to go out alone. I actually do leave the house in summer, ride a bike, read outside and so on. But i need to really push myself to do even the smallest things outside that are not mandatory.

My lifestyle makes me sick, but doing anything else leads to the greatest resistance
>>
>be me
>move to bumfuck nowhere farmtown MN for a decent paying job
>nothing to do here
>know noone at all here besides coworkers and they are all middle aged alcoholic normies with wives, kids and ex-wives
>my choices for entertainment are:
>1 go to the bar, pay for overpriced drinks and listen to normies complain about their kids misbehaving and their ex-wives pissing them off
>2 stay home and sit on my PC

I'll take number 2 anytime senpai

fuck normies
>>
>The current year
>not leaving your comp on 24/7

fucking pleb
>>
>>27401787
>i go to uni
Come back when you spend every waking hour in front of your computer.
>>
>>27401787
Do some yoga, if you have the floor space. You can find routines on youtube, just invest in a cheap exercise mat. If you want outside shit to do, go running. Weather permitting it will work wonders long term. Invest in a good pair of running shoes though or you'll fuck up your legs

Even the simple act of leaving the house will work wonders mentally, not straight away but it will

If you dont require the PC for anything and its strictly recreational, give it to your parents.Work on building a routine before getting it back
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.