[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the worst advice you've gotten? >Decide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Charlie crying.gif (1006 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Charlie crying.gif
1006 KB, 500x333
What's the worst advice you've gotten?

>Decide to work up the courage and contact someone on OKCupid
>First few days I was a bit nervous but managed to have good conversations with her online
>Parents found out about it
>"It's probably not going to work out anon"
>"Women need men who aren't afraid, it's just going to get worse"
>Advice made me too nervous to talk to her
>Haven't talked to the girl in months

I knew there was a chance it wasn't going to work but I would have at least felt better if I tried.
>>
File: JarJarHS-SWE.jpg (40 KB, 400x525) Image search: [Google]
JarJarHS-SWE.jpg
40 KB, 400x525
>Just go talk to her
>The worst thing she can do is say no

Fuck every normie that says this.
>>
Tell them it's none of their business. Also fuck them for not supporting you. Go try again, Good luck.
>>
>>27401832
if we didnt care about her saying no and what it implied, we'd never care about asking them out to start with
>>
Your parents are the reason you are a robot and have no self confidence
>>
OKCupid, and other online dating is really strange.

I'm pretty much sexless but I've been all over the OKCupid/Tindr/PlentyOfFish scene for the past few years mostly as an observer. I had a depressed fat guy account that was made for shock value.

I see these girls...some of them really active. LIke every day they login. For months...then years.

Makes you really think. These girls on here shouldn't be on this website for years, should they? It makes sense for guys like me, really fat friendless losers to stay in the dating scene for awhile. We're unlikable. But these girls get messages every day and are still single for YEARS! Anyone else noticed this? And these are real girls. I've messaged them on different platforms. They usually have accounts on all the dating sites.

Why can't they just settle down? Part of me thinks they just keep their profiles open when they're dating someone.
>>
>>27401907

Basically. No isn't just "no", it's actually "You're completely worthless and unattractive to me that I can't even seriously imagine spending time with you in any way that isn't platonic".
>>
>>27401962
I wouldnt stretch it that much. I think of it more as "no, you're inferior to my other options and even if you improve yourself I'll still feel this way"
>>
>>27401955
One big thing I've noticed is the trend of "deactivating your accounts" together, as a form of getting serious in the relationship. So yes, they are always talking to other men when they're dating you, but I guess it's kind of implied that they are until you have a talk about being exclusive. Also a lot of these women are just on the site for validation. They'll talk to you for days or weeks and when it comes time to meet they shut down. It's just a fun game for them, a game of "Get the compliments".
>>27401781
Fuck your parents, they sound like they want you to fail.
>>
inb4 jus b urself

Seriously though, "she's no good for you". Thanks for messing up my only shot guys, eight years later and still regret being such a fucking idiot
>>
>>27402216
How did you fuck it up?
>>
>>27401781
Fuck your parents.

>>27401832
Fuck those normies.

>>27401955
>still single
Would you close an account that serves as a constant source of validation and free meals?
>>
>>27401832
Why is this wrong?
>>
>>27402404
Decided I didn't want to be a girl's boyfriend. Was pretty cruel about it. She didn't stick around for long after that, never got the chance to change my mind. Too little, too late.

It's pretty easy in here, desu guys. Easy to lose a thousand out of a million loves cause people ain't right. But its still hard for me swallow losing just one love, when it's all on me. A foolish boy. A foolish, foolish boy.
>>
>>27402789
See
>>27401907
>>27401962
>>27401983

"No" means more than "no"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.