[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you get stood up Just when I thought I was finally going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1444707692833.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
1444707692833.png
80 KB, 500x421
>tfw you get stood up
Just when I thought I was finally going to escape robothood...
>>
>>27401179
And now your anons aren't even responding to you ;_;
>>
>>27401179
tell us the story, anon. did she give you an excuse? did you reschedule?
>>
>>27401708
>your anons
>your
You fucking retard. Can't you do anything without fucking up?
>>
>>27401764
idgi (i don't get it)
>>
>>27401803
>idgi (i don't get it)
Of course you don't.
>>
>>27401823
stfu loser
>>
>>27401803
He thought you wanted to say you anons,instead of your anons, and that you didn't express yourself correctly.
>>
I did too today, anon. I fell for the tinder meme. I want to die now.
>>
>>27401728
We were going to go get lunch, she didn't show up. I haven't texted her since she stood me up, I think I'll just cut this whole thing off here and move on, I don't care for what she has to say.
>>
That sucks man but try not to let it bother you too much. Scumbags are going to be scumbags and there's nothing you can do about it. Have faith that next time will be better.
>>
>>27401179
Sorry to hear that bro, tell me how you're feeling
>>
>>27401879
Just find out for your peace of mind anyway, you deserve to fucking know
>>
>>27401764
That is the correct 'your/you're'
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.