[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Play FF14 for years. >Flirt with guys and be approachable.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: tV7O17N.png (166 KB, 343x418) Image search: [Google]
tV7O17N.png
166 KB, 343x418
>Play FF14 for years.
>Flirt with guys and be approachable.
>Some ugly swedecuck girl shows up.
>Doesn't flirt. Guys flock to because they fall for fake nice wouldn't hurt a fly act.
>I lose attention.
Why do these normalfag girls trespass on my hunting grounds. I am the only princess here and this stinking swede needs to get out. She doesn't even use 4chan why is she in this community.

kys Meria Athera.
>>
>>27400885
pure swedish gamer gurl > dickcheese smelling tranny
>>
>>27400928
>Implying I'm not a pure woman easily more attractive.
>>
File: 1448682844979.jpg (58 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
1448682844979.jpg
58 KB, 620x465
>>27400885
Women getting angry at competition and male attention is truly hilarious
>>
>>27400885
She has a real vagina and you don't
>>
>>27401017
bics or didnt hapen :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>27400885
>tfw no gamer gril gf

email me femanon, jus 2 be freidns even [email protected]
>>
>>27401017
Maybe because she's not a flirtatious slut like you ":D"
>>
nice thread sera
>>
do you have a body like this? guys like girls that look like this.
>>
>>27403265
>sera shitting on meria who she's never talked to
plausible. sera is superior in every way
>>
File: mfw.png (40 KB, 538x486) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
40 KB, 538x486
>this fucking thread
really senpai
>>
>>27403285
I hate attractive women but really it's that I hate myself because they never like me. But soon they will, once I am super ripped
>>
File: superripped.jpg (237 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
superripped.jpg
237 KB, 720x405
>>27404060
get ripped
senpai
>>
>>27403285
totally relative senpai
>>
>>27404060
I hate "attractive" women because theyre often fake. Makeup and trying too hard to be politically correct and socially acceptable.
>>
File: exploding pepe.jpg (7 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
exploding pepe.jpg
7 KB, 250x250
I want fucking thirsty losers and attentionwhoring women to fuck off Balmung/Gilgamesh.

No, I don't care that you got all 60s and a mentor crown when you can't even play your class properly.

Women fucking ruin everything.
>>
>>27404324
meria person mentioned in the OP is quiet and humble desu. not a great player but knows her limits and doesn't shoehorn herself into content. afk at a bench near limsa aetheryte on balmung last time i saw her
>>
>>27400885
Flirting with guys isn't that good. Especially over the internet. I don't like girls who chase me at least. Also it might seem more like a guy pretending to be a girl. But I don't know how your relationships are in that game. It may just be that the population of FFXIV pays attention to new people. I don't know how online flirting works. I don't know enough to give you advice.
>>
>>27400885
>FF14
>Not Dark Souls

casul desu
>>
>>27404474
go back to your containment board ippiki
>>
Heavensward was so disappointing

I miss FFXI
>>
Well yeah you were probably only center of attention due to lack of any competition. "Flirty" girls are bottom of the barrel. Just good for a quick pump-n-dump but not worth pursuing.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.