[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>White men raised by single mothers turn out to be kissless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: Jay-Z.jpg (114 KB, 1000x622) Image search: [Google]
Jay-Z.jpg
114 KB, 1000x622
>White men raised by single mothers turn out to be kissless virgins, NEETs, robots, or all three, or just generally unstable and socially awkward people. They don't know how to act like men.

>Black men raised by single mothers become alphas and are often involved in heavily masculine gang violence. Some become extremely successful - see most famous rappers.

Why is this the case? How do blacks somehow become more alpha without male role models, but whites becomes weak and effeminate?

Examples of this trend:
>Jay-Z, notorious for gang and drug involvement, obscenely rich/famous rap star
>Kanye West, physical embodiment of not giving a fuck, rich/famous rap star
>Barack Obama, president of the most powerful nation in the world
>>
>>27400636
>be black
>raised by mom and dad
>loser
Guess that's where I fucked up in life
>>
because blacks are superior
>>
They are raised in an angry environment so they fight. Idiot.
>>
File: Young-Barack-Obama-09.jpg (50 KB, 584x404) Image search: [Google]
Young-Barack-Obama-09.jpg
50 KB, 584x404
>>27400682
But what about Obama? He grew up among a lot of white people and even his mom was white. How does he become alpha enough to be a two-term president.
>>
because the white guys are raised by white women
>>
>>27400636
Black women are male role models.
>>
Because black women are more probably more masculine than black men
>>
>>27400636
>>Black men raised by single mothers become alphas and are often involved in heavily masculine gang violence. Some become extremely successful - see most famous rappers.

Or pimps, how is life fair? As a white neet kv with mental issues I have lower life expectancy than some gangbangers.
>>
>>27400916
>>27400866
Again, that still wouldn't explain Obama, whose mother is white.

On top of that, what about the vast majority of mixed race men? White girl gets knocked up by black guy, pops out baby, has to raise it as a single mother. Most of the time, they grow up alpha.
>>
>>27400921
?
Idk what you're on aboot
>>
>>27400636
They don't, you idiot. There are just as many beta blacks as whites. You don't see them because the only black people you ever see are celebrities.

You must be some special sort of idiot to generalise based on celebrities.
>>
>>27400636
Id rather stay in my current position than be a degenerate :3
>>
when I was in school the fatherless blacks were beta af
>>
>>27400970
Oh, but I'm not talking about just celebrities.

It's well known that single mothers are INCREDIBLY common among black communities, especially communities where poverty and gang activity is common. The gangs are fuelled by the offspring of unwed black mothers. To be in a gang you must be alpha. How can this be the case?

Also, growing up, I knew many black or mixed race boys without fathers. They were all alpha, none were beta.
>>
>>27400675
No thug.

You ducked up because the white heterosexual male patriarchy is keeping you down

You was kings and shit!
>>
Oh boy, more Americans who never leave the house fetishising black people.

And you call us chefs.
>>
>>27401055
>To be in a gang you must be alpha
You seriously think that's how it works? Lots of gang members are fucking terrified. They will run and hide when things go bad. They don't just run into the heroes fists and keep getting up and fighting.
>>
It's not the case.

I know examples of both races that don't fit. We're both comparing anecdata here, so it ultimately doesn't matter what I say...

I think it ultimately depends on the kind of mother and the personality of the child. My best example of a successful white guy raised by a single mom...he basically had to be an adult (she had huge health issues) from the time he was 9, and has grown up to be a very caring, responsible person, who works hard, is physically attractive, and always has women all over him. Maybe not "alpha" in the traidional sense of being a giant hypermasculine asshole, but he seems a lot happier than guys like that. He's sort of above it all.
>>
File: 1458757023717.jpg (19 KB, 351x368) Image search: [Google]
1458757023717.jpg
19 KB, 351x368
>>27400636
>Examples of this trend:
>>Jay-Z, notorious for gang and drug involvement, obscenely rich/famous rap star
>>Kanye West, physical embodiment of not giving a fuck, rich/famous rap star
>>Barack Obama, president of the most powerful nation in the world

You underestimate the whiteboi once again. They become kissless robot faggots but they exist in a constant schrodinger state between betafag and full psycho "alpha". Also white parenting these days is always about "no conflict pls" and shit like that, black mothers seem to have a better grip on reality.

So it can also go in this direction, just for shits and giggles:
>Adolf Hitler, notorious for gang and genocide involvement, obscenely rich/famous politics star
>Joseph Stalin, physical embodiment of not giving a fuck, rich/famous gulag star
>Bill Clinton, former president of the most powerful nation in the world
>>
>>27401180
Yeah but they fuck tons of women and are feared by 99% of the general public
>>
>>27401055

>To be in a gang you must be alpha.

You just need to have friends, and live in a dangerous environment you fucking afrophile.

You know what the problem is with you lot? You are obsessed with the individual and individual achievement, little petty units floating around with nobody who really gives a shit. Special snowflakes and edgelords all trying to show they are unique.

These guys are the total opposite. These guys have friends who back them up unconditionally, and so they have no need to feel in danger. They have friends, you don't.
>>
Blacks have gangs where men are encouraged to act like men
Whites don't form gangs of the sort
>>
>>27401231
>>27401234
The gang aspect is relevant, that's why I'm in favor of mandatory military service after school. My dad is not very aggressive and "alpha" he likes to do his own thing just like me. But he was too lenient as a parent and my short time in the infantry helped me a lot. There's nothing wrong with young men going through a year of mandatory service imho.
>>
Blacks are alpha? Have you seen what their baby mommas look like?
>>
>>27401404
This. The media isnt reality irl most black guys baby mommas are white whales
>>
>>27401368

You can be in the army if you want, but until you have a solid group of men you can rely on to have your back in conflicts, there will always be people pushing you around. Not enough to serve in the army, you have to be in the militia afterwards.

All the chickenskin faggots squealing about white guys getting beaten in the street should either set up a Klan lodge or stop watching fucking WOOOOOOORLD STAAAAAAAAH.
>>
White single mothers recieve child support checks so they don't have to work two full time jobs just to support them and their family. Because of this they have the time to sit at home being a helicopter parent and telling their son what they can and can't do, or worse, telling them how they should treat women.

Black single mother are much less likely to get child support so they spend all of their time at work. With their mother being absent, young black men are able to roam freely. They get their life and women advice from a wide variety of sources.
>>
>Raised without a father
>Mother abandons me
>Realise I need to parent my self and become my own man
>Grow up to have a girlfriend 5 years older than me and have been supported my self without any help since 15 doing shitty manual labor.

Quit your bitching, faggot.
>>
>>27400636
>They don't know how to act like men.
Nice b8 m8
Define
>act like men
Does society have a higher standard for 'manly' behavior between races is a totally different topic than parents influence because outside of the socialeconomic influence of a parents wealth unless they are home schooling their kid they have very little influence on culture and what values a kid really holds at heart and how they act when given a choice without their parents within arms reach.
>>
>>27401755
>Grow up to have a girlfriend 5 years older than me

You literally found yourself a mommy gf. You're beyond fucked.
>>
As an actual black person here, it's because of the difference in culture.
Firstly, Blacks tend to have a quantity over quality approach to reproduction in which they rear many kids but neglect to put much effort in their upbringing, while whites tend to have few children but put a lot of resources into their upbringing. I want to say this is thanks to different financial situations - the fact that poor whites (South US) also have the former tendency and wealthy blacks the latter supports this, but there must be a biological reason aswell.

Important in conjunction to this is tge different life attitudes of whites vs blacks; whites are a characteristically soft and affectionate people compared to blacks. For whites boys raised without fathers this means they get a double-dose of feminine smothering, but on the other hand, without a father to keep him in line, a black boy grows up in the hyper-macho culture of the streets without any boundaries or authority to answer to.

Kanye West is a loser to anyone who realizes he's only so histrionic to mask a serious insecurity problem, Barack Obama is half-white, and nowhere near a "gansta" - for starts.
Jay-Z might have gotten lucky or sum'n I dont know shit about him.

Most blacks are just of the Kanye West variety - masking their insecurities and weaknesses with cartoonishly violent attitude, outrageous humor and false confidence. Not to mention alot of the most "gansta" guys are gay on the DL - our fixation the ass and anus rather than the breasts and legs are a precursor to that, if you didnt know.
>>
>>27401755
You had the "privilege" of your mother abandoning you. That forced you to become a man.

Ironically, the smothering of many men by their doting single mothers has made us weak and unequipped to cope with the struggles of the world.

You may have had a terrible thing happen to you at a young age, but that terrible thing is the reason you can be a man. Those of us who were sheltered since birth are actually more fucked up.
>>
>>27400636
Are you black? I don't know much about black issues but being a white guy is fucking weird nowadays. Go out, form gangs, be aggressive and engage in a little crime here and there, okay. It's true that you need to hang out with other males.

But with whites you always get told that you caused literally every war ever and so your brainwashed parents make sure you become a good boy who never fights back and always gets pushed around like a true progressive. Then that one kid shoots up a school and boom, evil whitey again.

White boys need some kind of outlet or vent.
>>
>>27401219
I don't know a whole lot about what gangs actually do, but I'm guessing when they prey on people, they threaten unarmed people with weapons while backed up by their homeboys, possibly in neighbourhoods they control.
That really doesn't seem all that alpha desu senpai baka.
>>
File: scanners.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
scanners.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>27401819
>our fixation the ass and anus rather than the breasts and legs are a precursor to that, if you didnt know.

I would argue about some of that but that anecdote sort of blew my mind
>>
>>27401819
What do you think of the whole r/K selection theory thing?
>>
File: j-cole-01.jpg (108 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
j-cole-01.jpg
108 KB, 612x380
>implying famous rappers are representative of blacks as a race
>implying most of them didnt make that shit up
>implying all blacks are involved in hoodrat shit
>implying hoodrat shit is "alpha"
>implying j cole's fame and existence doesn't invalidate your point completely
>>
>>27400636
I was raised by a single mom and turned out fine. Single moms aren't the problem with neets. Neets are just lazy betas always looking for excuses. If they had a dad, they'd disappoint him too.
>>
>>27402522
/thread

and OP's only consistent example, Obama, was raised with a step father as his father figure so it's not even a valid point
>>
>>27402139
I bet youre one of those facebook faghots that think some attention whore whos wears pink dresses to make his niece happy is ""alpha"". Fucking kek
>>
>>27402671
and Obama is half jew
>>
File: 1458538599409.png (331 KB, 400x500) Image search: [Google]
1458538599409.png
331 KB, 400x500
>>27402742
REAL DAD SO BRAVE

Yes our 4yo son is transgender what of it we encourage everything he wants to do because who needs parenting amirite
>>
>obama
>chad
>foreign policy: sucking muslim/russian/chinese cocks
>economic policy: appeasing unions and welfare whores
>social policy: letting roasties be socially irresponsible by legalizing baby murder

Last good president we had was Bush and Reagan before him- I'm sick of the Islam Lobby and their cuckservative buddies
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.