[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know what the best country is for euthanasia? I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1143432424234.jpg (140 KB, 748x470) Image search: [Google]
1143432424234.jpg
140 KB, 748x470
Does anyone know what the best country is for euthanasia? I've had enough. I try and try and no matter what it all turns to shit. People trying to sabotage me left and right (I guess I inadvertently make people look bad by working my ass off and they hate it?), surrounded by ghetto shit stains, etc. This world is fucked and I've had enough. I have over 80k in savings and would give it all for some nembutal or at least some buckshot to the back of the head.
>>
>>27400389
>Spend a few hundred on a gun and bullets
>send me the rest for helping you
PayPal or btc is fine
>>
>>27400986
typical smug reply from someone who has never had a loaded gun in their mouth
>>
I will kill you for 80 grand. Where are you located?
>>
>>27401098
upstate ny... is apparently not original.
let's do this
>>
>>27401098
Oooh i am literally all the way across the country...
If you wanna use some of your money to travel to rural northern california than lets talk.
>>
>>27401252
nah would rather go to another country and OD on some good shit if I'm gonna travel
>>
Since you're going to die anyways, OP. You think you can send me some money? I'm trying to fix my life and some money would help a lot.

Here's my email if you wanna contact me

[email protected]
>>
You could immigrate to a carribean island and never have to work again.
>>
i heard veterinarians sell nembutal (or some other just as lethal barb i don't remember) in mexico for pet euthanasia
that's lot of effort though when you could just hang yourself
it'll be 10 seconds of discomfort, 5 seconds of ringing and lights, then you'll lose consciousness and it'll all be over
alternatively learn how to properly drop hang and you'll lose consciousness immediately, very much like euthanasia
>>
>>27401395
yeah but from what I've read they upped the restrictions there hardcore these days
easier said than done man... been there and thought it would be easy but it's excruciating. i'm sure i'll properly drop hang myself eventually if no better option arrives.
>>
Just get some helium m8
>>
>>27401578
It's another one of those last resort methods for me. I'd rather fade out peacefully if I can help it. Plus they dilute that shit these days and I've read it's not nearly as peaceful as it's made out to be.
>>
>>27401682
synthesizing your own barbiturates is tedious but doable
>>
>>27401752
Yeah the Peanut Project sort of shit. I think I'll just bite the bullet before I bother with that. Well thanks for the attention anons nobody can answer my question obviously so I'm out. Good luck to you all.
>>
File: 1306742366961.jpg (634 KB, 780x780) Image search: [Google]
1306742366961.jpg
634 KB, 780x780
C'mon anon. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_tourism
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.