[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT:We help out /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: spongebob.png (301 KB, 556x331) Image search: [Google]
spongebob.png
301 KB, 556x331
Repeat after me: "Atleast I'm not in a wheelchair."

If you are unable to walk:"Atleast I can see and type.
>>
File: 1302032235700.png (78 KB, 400x376) Image search: [Google]
1302032235700.png
78 KB, 400x376
Yeah, you're right. This isn't even the bottom, it can get even fucking worse. There's no end to this. I should just off myself while I'm able to, otherwise I could like get paralyzed from the neck down and not have a chance.
>>
File: 21d0k88.jpg (30 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
21d0k88.jpg
30 KB, 700x525
at least I can exist without suffering haha kill yourselves faggot virgin nerds
>>
Being in a wheelchair would at least generate some sympathy. Being an ugly autist generates none.
>>
>>27400426
Thanks for reminding me that I can lose the use of my sight or legs in a freak accident at any moment. At least when that happens to normies they still have good memories and close friends.
>>
Does anyone else ever feel like most of our suffering is just one huge fucking lie? I don't mean that it isn't real, I mean we really feel it, something is really causing it, but that the things which cause it are disingenuous?

Do you ever find yourself worrying all day about things you didn't care about when you were, say, 5 or 6? It's like I feel like I never should have cared about them at all

What I'm trying to say is, I think we're being rused. This is some kind of venus fly trap, a manmade curtain that prevents us from seeing all of the beautiful things behind it. All we have to do is pull it back but that's easier said than done because how the fuck do you even do that? What most people recommend is a transition from one false state of living to another. What is the fucking secret? How do we break out?

Might not apply to all of us of course, I know everyone is different.
>>
>>27401826
I guess what I'm trying to say is, what if it really isn't life itself that we hate?

Didn't most of us love life in the beginning? Doesn't that original interpretation seem a bit more genuine to anyone else?

Idk.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.