[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>trying to masturbate >cops knock on the door Great. Now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1453794292767.jpg (23 KB, 178x182) Image search: [Google]
1453794292767.jpg
23 KB, 178x182
>trying to masturbate
>cops knock on the door
Great. Now my mood is gone. Also, what do you guys ejaculate into/onto?
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (341 KB, 935x669) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
341 KB, 935x669
this thread is too original
delete it now
>>
Waifu thread? I think yes.
>>
My gfs tongue
>>
Phone book.
>>
File: 1458313304296.png (65 KB, 330x190) Image search: [Google]
1458313304296.png
65 KB, 330x190
>>27400382
I require more of these misleading pictures with youtube names.
>>
>buy box of kleenex
>pull out all kleenex
>fap
>cum in hole you pull the kleenex out of
>wipe dick off with kleenex
>put cum kleenex in box
>repeat until box is too full of cummed on kleenex to fit your dick in
>time for a new fap box

i..it's sort of like a vagina
and you don't have to clean it out like a fleshlight
>>
>>27400651
What do women do with all that cum in their nethers? Do they pump it out when they use the bathroom or do they just absorb it?
>>
I have a mini frisbee to catch it in
>>
>>27400716
I have sex with kleenex boxes, how should I know... -_-
>>
The space between my foreskin and the head of my dick. That or my qt 8.5 gf.
>>
>>27400753
my way is more sanitary and convenient
>>
>>27400821
fucking normie how dare you show your face here reeeeeeeeee
>>
Empty fruit shoot bottles. I put them in the cupboard behind some of my clothes and I have to count them all first if I want to leave my room.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.