[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Wake up >NEETbux no longer exist >Your parents (If
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1457549200470.png (9 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1457549200470.png
9 KB, 480x454
>Wake up
>NEETbux no longer exist
>Your parents (If you live with them) say you have to get a job at the end of the month or they're kicking you out

What would you do?
>>
nothing, like every other time
>>
>>27400047
Wonder why my parents think they can kick me out of my own home, and why they forgot I make more money then them combined.

Must be going senile, time to put mom and dad in a home.
>>
>>27400164
one of my favorite things to be gleeful about is the persistent assertion that NEETbux are more than enough to afford you the bare minimum of livability
>>
>>27400047
I would apply for a load of jobs every day over that month. When the month ends and I haven't had a single successful interview, I'll tell them that.
>>
>>27400047
Start a YouTube channel, get views by posting movies, go as far as I can by convincing them YouTube is a job. After a while, order a play button off eBay, to convince them you're doing well
>>
Go to the library for wi-fi and make a thread about getting kicked out

Been homeless before, it sucks but life goes on
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.