[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Preparing for retribution
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: count-montecristo.gif (2 MB, 500x596) Image search: [Google]
count-montecristo.gif
2 MB, 500x596
Who here is preparing to get back at the people that made you miserable? Being with your own success, or by ruining lives,or just killing yourselves, I want to know what are your plans. Are you going to punish the degeneracy of the world arond you?
>>
File: 18.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
18.png
1 MB, 1366x768
remember remember
>>
File: justice.png (180 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
justice.png
180 KB, 719x719
bumping with justice
>>
Yes, I'm going to kill myself this winter
>>
>>27399898
>retribution
provocative word to use
>>
>>27400063
It was implied my friend
>>
>>27400021
Heh, choosing the easy way out,eh?
>>
>>27400120
Tell me what should i do instead of killing myself anon
>>
I'm going to dump my friends who seems to only be with me out of pity.
They're talking about me in subtext often when we're hanging out, and the final straw was drawn when they started to mention seeing a doctor about their dicks. This happened after I passed out in the shower after drinking with them. I am well aware, thank you.

Since I am their DD and don't really need a car anymore, I'll just sell it and stop answering them.
>>
File: 1448490934545.jpg (22 KB, 347x201) Image search: [Google]
1448490934545.jpg
22 KB, 347x201
I try to annoy as many people as i can.
Pic somewhat related.
>>
>>27400212
Only you can know that. What do you want me to say? that you should read a self-improvement motivational post and go travel the world? that's bullshit, just like "just pick a hobby brah" , if you think that killing yourself is the final solution, go ahead. But be warned, you should live this world when things are already fine, that is the true way out.
Also I would like to share a story with you." Once upon a time, a monk resolved to kill himself because he concluded that life was worthless and pointless, as he picked the poison and started preparing it, he imagined how the poison would affect his body. The substance through his body,his insides burning and his veins popping out of his skin, the fluid regurgitating in his mouth. All that pain made him realize that if he could handle the pain of dying, he could also handle the pain of living, and he went on with his life.
>>
>>27400245
What about confronting them?
>>
>>27400428
Anyway i still got time to think about that
>>
>>27400486
That's your problem, thinking doesn't change anything. Action my friend.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.