[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am going to get a girl pregnant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 409x409
I've decided I want to be a father, an the only way to do that is to knock some random Stacy up.

Here is my plan

>go to a bar
>hit on every girl, starting with least attractive bar fly
>attempt one night stand
Phase two (maybe)
>poke hole in condom/mess with her pills
>cum inside her pussy
>leave my number
>talk to her every day and attempt to continue relationship
>when she gets preggo:
Stage three
>tell her abortion is murder
>tell her that if she kills the baby then she is a baby killer
>guilt her into it
>tell her this is her only chance to be a mother
Stage four
>become rather.
>steal baby and move to lousiana or some hick state
>claim she is unfit and sue for custody
Stage five
>live peacefully on neetbux with my baby
>libe amazing life
>>
This thread is going to be gold, I just know.
>>
Hmmmmm...
You won't have much luck beating the court system. it's pretty much 99-1 odds that you will ever get full custody of your kid, even with damning evidence (which you don't have). And you're talking about stealing the baby which doesn't sound too good.
I suggest finding some fucked up histrionic, psychopathic, depressive girls (like the women on here and lolcow) so maybe you can get her to kill herself or OD or something once the baby is born. It won't be so bad for the kid once they grow up.

Good luck!
>>
Assuming you'd even find a girl wasted enough.

>she never calls you
>becomes pregnant
>gets abortion
>>
> sharing that sweet $400/mo with a baby
Live the dream anon
>>
>>27399973
what a plan
for like every 2 lines of greentext you can just put ">get arrested" after them
>>
What if she takes your bait and wants to raise it with you genius?
>>
File: 1380408881996.png (669 KB, 1400x4997) Image search: [Google]
1380408881996.png
669 KB, 1400x4997
Take a cue from this guy.
>>
>>27400259
Then I simply take the baby.

I could plant drugs on her or something. Anything to prove she is an unfit mother.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.