[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
non-virgin robot here sex gets boring quick if it isnt with someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: couple-having-sex.jpg (34 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
couple-having-sex.jpg
34 KB, 700x466
non-virgin robot here
sex gets boring quick if it isnt with someone you love so to all the idiots that want to throw away their money on a whore expecting to have a "Life-changing experience" you will be dissapointed
>>
>>27399637
True, for me the best part was just scratching that itch of curiosity and knowing I wouldn't have to lie about not being a virgin anymore
>>
That's why I'm trying to save it for a special girl, but as I get older the more jaded I get. 2 days ago I was really close to saying fuck it and getting with this hot single mom that I know is down.
>>
File: derision.png (171 KB, 326x326) Image search: [Google]
derision.png
171 KB, 326x326
>>27399637
>non-virgin
>robot
That's not how it works normy
>>
>>27399883
we live in times where you can literally have sex by just downloading one phone app
also i never said who i lost my virginity to but i can gladly tell you that it wasnt my gf or someone i have known before but also i didnt pay for it either just because you sit on too high of a horse to lower your standards kek
>>
>>27399832
This is what the most of us want. So we dont need to lie anymore.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.