[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go into thread on /v/ >it gets deleted >go onto archive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: no-thank-you.jpg (56 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
no-thank-you.jpg
56 KB, 380x380
>go into thread on /v/
>it gets deleted
>go onto archive to see if anyone responded to my post
>see image that wasn't there earlier with a bunch of replies
>click on it
>it's CP
>immediately close the tab as soon as I realize

What are the chances of the FBI coming after me for this? I don't want to be in trouble because of a shitposter, anons.
>>
>>27399383
Virtually nonexistent
>>
Are you new to 4chan?

Don't download it, report it when you see it and you should be fine.

It's some sick teenager's idea of a prank. It generally only happens on B though
>>
i'll decide if you're in trouble or not
>>
File: audism lol.jpg (21 KB, 480x335) Image search: [Google]
audism lol.jpg
21 KB, 480x335
>>27399383
kek
you honestly think people are monitoring you 24/7?

if all you did was click on an image that was posted in a thread, just like you pressing on my photo that i have here, literally nothing will happen to you

you are paranoid as fuck, how old are you?
>>
>>27399383
it's whatever, you browse 4chan so pretty much everyone here has accidentally seen cp
just be sure to not go looking for it, save it, and clear out your browser cache every so often
>>
Why can't 4chan do anything about the ubiquitous cp spammer?
>>
>>27399804
>just be sure to not go looking for it

So.. does this apply to looking at a deleted post on the archive just to see what it was?
>>
File: Screen shot 2016-03-25 18.34.10.png (131 KB, 1920x1024) Image search: [Google]
Screen shot 2016-03-25 18.34.10.png
131 KB, 1920x1024
>>27399383
Have fun getting your boipucci pounded by Jerome
>>
>>27401364
Those tabs

I'm sure the FBI had a file on you
>>
>>27399502

Nothing will happen.

You're on an image board and you can't predict when something like that will be posted unless you request it or something. Even if they did come down on you for it(which they wont), they wouldn't have a good enough reason to charge you with anything.
>>
>>27401552
>>27399502

Sorry meant to reply to OP, not you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.