[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend of 3 years (and who just admitted i wasnt the one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1456667270888.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1456667270888.gif
2 MB, 500x281
My girlfriend of 3 years (and who just admitted i wasnt the one who took her virginity) said her first bf was a mulatto boy who came inside her in the 9th grade.

I dont know how to feel about this. What do?
>>
>>27399208
Get over it faggot. People on r9k say the dumbest shit I swear. Who fucking cares who your gf was with. As long as she isn't getting fucked by Tyrone while she is dating you then there is literally nothing to worry about.
>>
>>27399208

Better than a full mulatto?
>>
>>27399208
Find that guy and such his cock. Also swallow his cum.
>>
>>27399208
Just work on not thinking about it. Rationalising it. Pushing it out of your mind. Applying nihilism to it.

It's training for having daughters.

You let her talk about her sexual past. That was your first mistake.
>>
>>27399208
>My girlfriend

fucking get out normie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zu4lA7nz5Y
>>
>>27399302
But he was happy he got to be the one to fuck her. Turns out some other guy did when they were pretty young. Have you never experienced jealousy before?
>>
>>27399208
Be grateful you got Chad's leftovers
>>
>>27399208
>lied about sexual history
>fooled you into thinking you were her first
>took her 3 years to admit it

What's to say she isn't lying about her current sexual adventures
>>
Even if this is bait and reeeeee norwegians get out
1. read up on telegony
2. dump her asap
3. acquire qt3.14 virgin gf
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.