[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most terrible thing you've ever done?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10
File: 1330304561583.png (35 KB, 200x180) Image search: [Google]
1330304561583.png
35 KB, 200x180
What's the most terrible thing you've ever done?
>>
Come to r9k
>>
Discover 4chan
>>
>>27399162
sucked a few cocks at a gloryhole. its so hot and still a terrible thing to do
>>
>>27399370
Get rekt faggot bitch boy
>>
Walked in on a guy I knew raping his lesbian friend while she was passed out at a party and then walked out of the room and pretended I didn't see anything.
>>
>>27399446
Yeah, you should have joined in
>>
>>27399390
yes call me bitch boy, i like that
>>
Conceived and born
>>
>>27399390
Sounds like he had a good time
Beats most of "drown in my own sorrow" r9k
>>
I did this one economics essay on the wrong topic accidentally because I wrote it down incorrectly and it was marked as a U
>>
File: 1458750494738.jpg (152 KB, 1280x1261) Image search: [Google]
1458750494738.jpg
152 KB, 1280x1261
Told the weird guy down the street I didn't know if the cat he was holding was my neighbors or not. I thought it could have been because it hung out there sometimes, I also thought it might have just been a stray that hung out there.

Found out later that he killed and ate it. later he got caught by some kids from the other block all bloody from it. Still feel like I could of stopped it had I just said "yeah, thats their cat. Put it down."
>>
Rolled an old tire down a hill at a group of other kids at 2nd grade recess, it built up way more momentum than I thought it would and ended up bodyslamming the fuck out of some girl that wasn't paying attention and she had to see the nurse, I immediately put my hands in my pockets and casually strolled away to look innocent. Don't know why I did it, I think its because I would get singled out and alienated by the other kids.

Stole DXM from stores and expired oxys/hydros/klonopins from old people.

Accidentally but never intentionally ran over 2 animals that ran out in front of me because no time to react.

Drunk drove on alcohol twice, the animal incidents occurred when I was sober however and I never hit anything.

Had gay sex a couple of times and I enjoyed it.

Tons of digital piracy.

That's all the stuff I remember at the moment.
>>
>>27399485
i would call it self destruction, yes it was fun but its like a drug. you just shouldnt do it
>>
>be bored one day wandering around
>walk past bingo parlour and decide i want to play as never have before
>pay for booklet, blotter and get a complementary Vimto drink
>get bored very quickly
>shout bingo for the 'get a line round' even though I hadnt
>after conferring they realise i havent won shit
>apologise to floor guy and caller says no worries it happens all the time
>next is get two lines to win
>chug my vimto and shout bingo
>havent won shit, feeling the glares of disgruntled grannies
>caller asks if I know the rules and if i need help
>act insulted and say no
>he gingerly apologises and awkwardly carries on
>real winner eventually calls out
>people enthusiastically clap as to snub me
>full house round comes up
>'BINGO'
>'...Sir, are you definitely sur-'
>'BING....GO' i belligerently shout with the most autisitc glare i can muster
>deadpan silence
>floor guy shitting himself as he comes over to check
>tell him to call out my numbers slowly, enunciating each number properly
>not a winner
>cry foul play and ask him to do it again
>very audiable sounds of people shuffling in their seats and whispering to each other
>i get up from my seat and shout BINGO BANGO
>gasps from grannies nearby
>see security on their way over
>swig rest of free vimto
>make my way to fire exit shouting BINGO BANGO while stomping my feet
>burst through exit and run home laughing manically
>get home sweating profusely and eat a sausage roll
>>
File: 1458682476262.gif (112 KB, 255x231) Image search: [Google]
1458682476262.gif
112 KB, 255x231
I drowned my neighbor when I was seven and she was nine. She was having a seizure and I pushed her into a pool and she drowned.
>>
>>27399696
My fucking sides how old were you? I keked out loud at the last 3 lines, even if it didn't happen it's still funny.
>>
File: sIan9u9.jpg (109 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
sIan9u9.jpg
109 KB, 960x640
>>27399162
>Laughed while my brother beat his wife

>threw a bottle at a car on the highway

>Got drunk on Christmas and accidentally ran over my neighbors dog behind my car, put it in the trash and felt bad

>Emotionally abused a few hookers when I was drunk
>>
>>27399162
>abusive in relationships
>stole from a friend and once from a relative
>accidentally stepped on my stepmom's dog as a kid and it ended up killing her (and I didn't feel bad about it for a long time because I hated the dog, in retrospect that was really shitty because she was a nice but somber creature and those are the best dogs)

Those are the ones that stick out most poignantly. There's other stuff too but I don't remember it all. Lots of shoplifting and bike stealing a long time ago, probably the most conventionally wrong thing I've done outside of the above.
>>
>>27399773
21 at the time. 23 now.
>>
File: 1457275680672.png (80 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
1457275680672.png
80 KB, 403x403
>>27399162
Fell in love
>>
>>27400045
Be honest with me, did you really sperg out that monumentally as an adult or was that a copypaste because you were bored? Because if it really happened they must have thought you escaped from a mental institution.
>>
I got a kid somewhere back in Tennessee that I never see. It's been about 25 years so even if I wanted to meet her (I don't) I don't think she has any interest.

I wouldn't even know how to track her down. I don't regret leaving either. I'm a peice of shit and I've been arrested a shit load of times after she was born
>>
File: 1456779837926.jpg (60 KB, 447x543) Image search: [Google]
1456779837926.jpg
60 KB, 447x543
>>27400163
Unironically this tbqh senpai
>>
>>27400244
Are you by any chance black?
Originalest comment ever.
>>
play Terrorism Bingo with some friends
>>
>>27400317
No, I'm white.

I know the entire "le black guy isn't le father meme" but those guys just don't admit the kid is theirs. I know I fucked up but I don't want to do anything about it
>>
>Decided to be born
>>
>>27400806
I'm 22, my dad was/is a fuck up like you, I haven't seen him since I was 9. You probably did the right thing provided her mother isn't shit.

My mother was shit, so I just had to deal with a stepdad even shittier than my father.

I don't know man, unfortunately there is no right or wrong answer. At least you know you're a fuck up.
>>
>>27399696
tears in my eyes at that, superb
>>
>>27399727
Is this serious and true?
>>
>>27399816
>Emotionally abused a few hookers when I was drunk
This is a good time and something you should never feel guilty about.
>>
>>27400250
>2 right hands
nice fucking photoshop skills to what ever nerd did this
>>
I've done a lot of bad things in my life but this is a recent one that has me feeling really guilty

>Make girl from 4chan fall in love with me, spend a ton of money on plane tickets to visit me twice, make me handmade gifts for every birthday/christmas/valentines day and I never did one thing for her back and eventually ghosted her
>>
>>27399162
I willingly corrupted myself because I was weak
>>
>>27401058
I said some pretty terrible things. I felt pretty bad because all of them wound up crying
>>
>>27401043
Nah man, I'm just fucking with you guys. Got you good though, didn't I?
>>
>>27401146
How do you meet girls on 4chan?
>>
>>27401445
Good. They're sex workers, human trash. They sold all their dignity and humanity for money and deserve to be dehumanized.
>>
>>27401476
I met her on a fetish thread on /soc/ only because I'm physically really attractive and we shared the same fetish. I was a degenerate then and now the memory makes me ashamed of myself. I can't believe I used to post there with actual pictures for attention and validation.

Honestly not bragging because this is anonymous but every girl in the thread was trying to contact me and ignoring every other guy in the thread because I was the most attractive. Point being, I don't think it works unless you're a physical attention grabber.
>>
>>27401576
Typical normalfag trash.
>>
Manipulated the feelings of a bunch of online guys when I was 13-14 (I told them I was 18 and in college( and they were in their 20s.

It wasn't a money or gift situation, we'd just talk a lot, have phone sex, get naked on webcam back when Yahoo messenger was still a thing.

Then they'd fly to my city and I'd stand them up. One showed up at my house after I promised to meet him at the hotel. My father went apeshit ballistic on him.
>>
>>27401601
yup. That was years ago. That's why I'm posting in this thread using it as an example of something terrible I've done.
>>
>>27401576
You're giving normies a bad name, man
>>
>>27401651
Are you a __girl__

bloxblox
>>
>>27401651
Yahoo messenger had some really Grade A loli 10-15 years back. So much OC on the regular plus dozens of livestreams.
>>
I pretended to be a girl on a dating site, strung a guy along for thousands of dollars in games, and when he got on the plane to visit me from the UK, I blocked all contact with him. I don't feel bad about it either. Betas like that deserve worse.
>>
>>27401576
all about the face like i thought.
>>
A girl left a bag with her clothes at my house after a party once, she asked me to bring it to her the next day, but i opened it and found a pair of panties, i masturbated several times sniffing them.
She's a really close friend and now i don't know how i can still look her in the eye
>>
robots are terrible
>>
I watched 2 episodes of The Big Bang Theory in a row once
>>
My ex cheated on me.

A year later I got him to give me a large sum of money as a gift (5 figures) for my student loans.

A month after I dumped him.
>>
long story, but I accidentally got a guy beat up because I fucked up and thought he did something that I learned later he didn't do

I apologized as soon as possible and explained what I was thinking and he understood, I felt so fucking bad. he forgave me.
>>
>>27399370
At first I read that as "Sucked a gargoyle's cock" and lolled.

Worst thing I ever did was ruin my friend's dad's ceiling by stomping around in his attic until it fell in. No one knew it was me, they thought it was jst a cheap and poorly made ceiling.
>>
File: image.jpg (228 KB, 571x852) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
228 KB, 571x852
>>27401146
I know who you are

Loll
>>
File: 1408950095229.png (362 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1408950095229.png
362 KB, 251x251
Tipped over a Don's John at a construction site late one night. By morning the shit and piss had leaked down the entire street. I woke up to hearing one of the El Salvadorian construction workers yelling "Noooo!!!" over and over again. He had his hands in the air while doing this. I don't think they had anywhere to go to the bathroom.

I felt a little guilty about that.
>>
>watched a whole episode of John Oliver without commercials
>>
>>27403045
are you just realizing this now or are you stating a fact
>>
File: image.jpg (597 KB, 1280x723) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
597 KB, 1280x723
>10 years old
>mom goes to a friend's house
>really fucking bored so I go out to their backyard to find something to entertain myself with
>they have a pregnant cat
>decide to play with the cat
>it was good at first, just some light petting and rubbing
>next thing I know it, I start hitting it with a stick
>cat gets pissed and starting hissing at me
>it scratches my knee and it hurts like a bitch
>I grab the cat and force it to lay down in a corner away from anyone's sight
>I start stepping on the cat's belly
>cat starts freaking out and meowing really loudly
>put my entire weight on it and cat starts making a whole lot of ruckus
>let go of it and it runs off
>later go home and pertend like it never happened

I found out a month ago when we went back that the cat gave birth to dead kittens. Kind of feel bad but atleast I have 3 confirmed kills.
>>
>>27399446
You should have raped him while he was raping her
>>
File: 1455548665380.jpg (160 KB, 1080x1915) Image search: [Google]
1455548665380.jpg
160 KB, 1080x1915
tortured and killed several small animals (small as in no bigger than a rat or a bird) as a kid

also upper decker
>>
>>27403610
tough guy
wish i could be like you, why live
>>
>be in high school
>period before lunch there's a girl that sits in front of me
>she has a fat ass
>spend most of my class time thinking about her fat ass
>make sure to be behind her in the lunch line so that I can admire the ass
>one day I take my eyes off her ass to notice that she steals food from the cafeteria
>no wonder her ass is so fat
>come up with a plan
>one day I record her stealing on my 140p Motorola Razr camera phone
>blackmail her into letting me grope her ass whenever I want
>escalate the blackmail to more sexual shit as the years go on
>she endures it all because this was a private religious school and she would get expelled and her family would be disgraced if anyone found out.
I miss her sometimes. The ass was truly fat.
>>
>>27401828
>not cumming over the white panties
>>
>>27403685
I know right?

dkisjhrfiasdhfli
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.