[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I have recently been introduced to the financial domination
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: mulah.jpg (159 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
mulah.jpg
159 KB, 800x450
So I have recently been introduced to the financial domination fetish.

>Financial Domination comes from a deep need for a loss of control. Financial Domination can be played in a myriad of ways but the main idea is a dominant woman seductively or harshly manipulating money from a submissive male.

For more information and cucks, see reddits /r/findom.

For the submissive the idea of having a woman take money from him or manipulate him into a state of wanting to give money to her is incredibly erotic. In some cases the submissive male even dreams of complete financial ruination.

So currently this niche is a way for women to manipulate various beta cucks to give them money to help them realize their goals of ruination. I am an athletic-looking 19 year old male. Is there a way for me to manipulate normie women into giving me their shekels?
>>
>>27399131
> I am an athletic-looking 19 year old male. Is there a way for me to manipulate normie women into giving me their shekels?

You actually might be able to land what's known as a sugarmomma. They'll basically pay to keep you around and fuck them, though there's no guarantee they'll be attractive. Often times they're lonely rich women.
>>
>>27399163
I believe you. I just wish there was a way to take money from these women without physically interacting with them.
>>
i like poop
>>
>>27399131
>>27399231
That's not how it works. Even normal men are desperate to give money to women. That's how the traditional dinner date started. I'll give you a free meal if you'll tolerate my presence during it. Stream sluts are another great example of desperate guys donating money so that a pretty girl will say their name for once in their lives.

Realistically the only way it ever happens otherwise is an unemployed deadbeat chad sponging money off of his working girlfriend.
>>
>>27400532
I have previously broadcasted on YouNow and random teenage girls would tip me "bars" So I could be a stream slut?
>>
File: image.png (820 KB, 862x866) Image search: [Google]
image.png
820 KB, 862x866
So would your sexual fantasy be alamony?

Do you want to start taking over my payments!???
>>
>>27399131
Not many women are finsubs, consider becoming gay for money
>>
Go ask the sugaring thread on soc about it. There are straight male sugarbabies in that thread, dunno if they're getting any attention though.

I expect you could pull it off, but likely not without physical interaction.

I haven't really come across any female finsubs, I've done dome findomming and it is incredibly hot. If you can find a female finsub, that'd be super awesome, since there are a lot of people comfortable doing this online.
>>
>>27401813
Thanks, I'll take a look at it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.