[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lets have a baby anon! Is reproduction the most selfish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 306x306
>lets have a baby anon!

Is reproduction the most selfish act commited by man? You are literally forcing the birth of someone against their will who may or may not grow up to be what you mold them to be.
>>
File: just fucking do it.webm (532 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
just fucking do it.webm
532 KB, 640x480
then do the right thing and kill yourself.
>>
Lol, the jews really have you by the balls huh?

Go ahead and remain a childless fucking loser for the rest of your life while 3rd world Mudslimes breed like rabbits and overtake Western birth rates. You are fucking pathetic. Then again it's not like anyone here had any chance of ever reproducing in the first place, so I suppose your "choice" not to have children is irrelevant.
>>
I'd love to make a child that I could love, care for, and protect. But I can't even do those things for myself, let alone a wife or child.

Plus I'd be afraid that my child would have all of my mental issues. This whole biological reproductive drive is obnoxious. I'll probably commit suicide soon so it hardly matters anyway.
>>
>>27398793
This is exactly how I feel
Also please don't kill yourself
>>
>>27398711
>>27398762
>>27398793

Lol /pol/ got triggered
>>
>>27398692
Not only that, it literally serves no purpose whatsoever, aside from stroking your own ego. Continuing humanity ultimately avails nothing aside from the continuation of humanity. It's such a meaningless and futile attempt to prolong your own "life" through reproduction. It's inherently selfish.
>>27398762
Hey there normalfag. Head back to /pol/. Nobody cares.
>>
File: 1417967849606.jpg (136 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
1417967849606.jpg
136 KB, 546x700
>>27398762
Fucking kill yourself, cancer of humanity.
>>
File: image.png (525 KB, 609x409) Image search: [Google]
image.png
525 KB, 609x409
>forcing someone to be born without their consent

What the fuck do you want me to do? Ask my semen.

They are shooting for the pussy, they know they want to become a baby.

They litterally race to the uterus win the hopes of being a baby.

Sounds like they are ok with it.
>>
>>27398762
I don't give a fuck if brown people overtake whites because I think humans should all just fucking die
>>
>>27398873

>literal genetic trash calling people cancer

lmfao

>>27398871

>nobody cares

Summary of your social life.

>>27398857

>triggered

The only person getting triggered is you when you go outside and see happy couples and people that actually have value.
>>
>>27398711
>>27398857
>>27398873
>>>/tumblr/

p|ease go
>>
>>27398906
Then more Muslims is definitely what you want. They want to kill us you know

(This is what pol actually believe
>>
>tfw dont want children because I'd know nothing about being a good father
>biggest fear is raising a future robot

I'll be getting a vasectomy in the near future. Best of luck to all of the aspiring fathers here
>>
>>27398946
They'll off all the non muslims, then off each other. Because only their specific brand of the religion of peace is right.

All others are infidels to be killed.
>>
File: 1350441062172.jpg (475 KB, 1000x1361) Image search: [Google]
1350441062172.jpg
475 KB, 1000x1361
>>27398762
I like you, you might be one of the few people on this board who make sense.
>>
>>27398898
>The rat goes into the rat trap
>He wants the cheese, he literally beats other rats too it
>Sounds like he's okay with dying
>>
>>27398946
>(This is what pol actually believe)
The middle East is a good indicator it's true to be fair.
>>
I'm 22 now and my normie friends are desperately urging me to find a grill, settle down, and have lots of babbies because apparently I'm "attractive". Is it not odd the same people don't actually want to help me find someone to reproduce with?

Oh, and I don't want my kid to be a manlet with a tiny head and long neck. Seems to run in the family.
>>
>>27398762
Kek, do you hear that? That's the hordes of rapefugees taking white women and wrecking the west forever. Do you know how much I care? I'm not fixing what the nu-male redditor betas and the roastie whores broke. Bed, made, lie, etc.

>waaah waah Jamal stole my cake, can I have yours
No you idiot you gave it to him. Just die.
>>
>>27398692
Finally someone who actually understands this!
I say this all the time and everyone looks at me like I'm retarded.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.