[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Select Attributes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
If you had to maximize only one of your character attributes, which would it be and why? Remember, if you choose something like strength, all your other attributes would remain their average selves, you would not somehow automatically become exceptionally ugly or charismatic.

For me, I would choose endurance, because that is the attribute with the most life applications. How about you?
>>
Coordination
>Paint fine art and do a backflip
>>
Intelligence. Then I can get into biotechnology, cybernetics, and nanotechnology to raise everything else.
>>
Probably focus
>>
doo doos that don't need a lot of wiping.
i couldn't possibly improve anywhere else but i spend too much time wiping. alternatively i would accept maxing out in willingness to leave some doo doo after wiping. or wipeableness of doo doos. or bidet ownership. or wiping technique. or imperviousness to caring that people can smell my doo doo. as long as that one comes with imperviousness to anal itchiness.
>>
Is self basically charisma?
>>
>>27398902
No, not pooping in your pants at a party is charisma.
>>
Tossup between INT and WIS
Probably INT
But maybe WIS
Can't decide

I don't like the stats listen in OP pic
>two mental attributes
>dex split into two
>no INT, only WIS and CHA equivalents
>>
dump all your points into strength and dexterity.
don't need charisma or intelligence after that.
>>
>>27398991
i fuck dogs all the time
>>
>>27398661
Intelligence. I've always done pretty decent in school, I want to be a mentat.
>>
>>27398953
>tfw literally pooped my pants at a party a few years ago

Just remembered. This memory was repressed.
>>
>>27399506
i'm.. so sorry. i hope nobody knew.
>>
>>27399632
I don't even know if anyone knew. It happened when I was in the bathroom peeing. I cleaned up as best as I could and when I opened the door there were a bunch of girls waiting to get in so they pushed past me as I quickly got out of the house. It smelled horrible in there but I'm hoping they assumed I just had a nasty shit in the toilet. I ran to my car and threw my underwear in there and then went back inside commando hoping there's no smell lingering on me or anything, thinking it would be suspicious to leave right away, so staying would be the right choice. Eventually I was too stressed out so I just made an excuse and left and drove home drunk. No one ever brought it up or mentioned it to me so I don't know if anyone knew, or if they did know and therefore didn't bring it up because of how genuinely awkward that is.
>>
>>27399825
sounds like you played it off real smooth. it could happen to any of us. props for going back inside, that takes guts, when you could have just left and been a party pooper.
>>
>>27398661
Psionics.
>>
>>27399918
>party pooper.
cheeky cunt
>>
File: ted-cruz-large.jpg (46 KB, 547x330) Image search: [Google]
ted-cruz-large.jpg
46 KB, 547x330
>>27399825
Oh great God KEK that is a fucking splendid tale you dick sucker.
>>
>not hitting the randum button
top kek
>>
File: 1442049742034.jpg (16 KB, 500x317) Image search: [Google]
1442049742034.jpg
16 KB, 500x317
Maximum luck.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.