[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WARNING: EDGE INBOUND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1442523319046.jpg (89 KB, 438x503) Image search: [Google]
1442523319046.jpg
89 KB, 438x503
[1/2] I despise everyone. I seriously do, and I honestly try my hardest not to. I want to be a semi-normie, and I can actually achieve that somewhat thru pretending and playing by the rules of social interaction and bullshit small talk. In general people like me and I will have decent conversations with both friends and strangers. But I'm always holding back my true feelings and thoughts because I know they are too harsh or unpopular or whatever. I don't want to freak people out or make them uncomfortable because on some days I do have empathy. But then I talk to some retard or overhear some dumb ass's conversation - or just look at someone and they rub me the wrong way. I fucking instantly hate them and sometimes I fantasize about killing them. The rage I feel is insane, and clearly not proportional to what they're doing or saying. I want to hurt them, shoot them, burn them, stab them, I don't care. I want to act on this urge of blind fury. Usually if I drive around and scream at my windshield or play some FPS it calms me down. I go on facebook and that, my friends, is torture and pure trigger-fuel. The things people write, think, and believe! I am honestly appalled by the sheer stupidity and self-absorbed mouthshit they vomit all over my newsfeed. Every status update or share seems grounds for a bloody rampage and a terrifying and painful death. I know I shouldn't go on that website, but I can't stop myself. I feel more intelligent and insightful than 99% of the people around me. And yes, that is SO fucking edgy and elliot-tier - I don't disagree. I don't want to feel like this or think like this. I wish I could not care about all of this and genuinely laugh and share all those minion quotes, EPIC BACON RECIPES, passive-aggressive letters to strangers, and every other dogshit piece of our culture.
>>
>>27398549
[2/2] I wish I could be so excited about Walking Dead or GoT, or the latest ebin capeshit film and happily hand over my shekels so I can be blissfully ignorant or uninterested in the truth. That this is all just a amusement park to distract us from the inevitable void death brings. That we exist to provide for the strong, just as it always has been, but this time we serve our masters in exchange for meaningless flashy "entertainment" and high fructose corn syrup. I want the bombs to fall, I want there to be a devastating global war or extinction event. I want a purpose and a possible outlet for all of this rage. But it won't happen. I'll just continue to play nice with society and bottle all of this edgecore drivel inside. Now I'll go back to Netflix and preoccupy my dwindling time with horseshit. I'll go back to waiting.
>>
>>27398549
congratulations, you're slightly self-aware and not part of the normie collective. the rage you're experiencing is disproportionate to the irritants you're describing but it's not unheard of for very young men to have a lot of directionless anger.

I would address all of your problems but I honestly can't give enough of a fuck to. you come across as very immature and undeveloped- a few years of experience and some exposure to people who are not ultra-normies would do you a lot of good.
>>
Are we supposed to be or not to be?
Said the angel to the Queen
I lift up my skirt and Voltaire turns
As he speaks, his mouth full of garlic
White, yes, white
Misfortune of us two
He told you to be free
And you obeyed
We have to decide which is important

A war we never see
Or a street so black babies die?
A system and a theory
Or our wish to be free?
To organise and analyse
And at the end realise
That nobody knows
If it really happened
>>
>>27398569
go innawoods now m8
>>
>>27398549
You could sell a concert hall out

But i would only need to buy a ticket for the edge of my seat
>>
>>27398901
I've actually been around more than most people my age. I've traveled around the country a bit, worked for the railroad, did some electrical work, I've met some interesting people. I had to grow up fast and learn how to take care of myself and others to an extent at a young age. I'm young, but I'm no rosy cheeked baby to be honest
>>
haha, this reads like one of cwcki and /cow/'s attempts at stirring anger and general shitposting in wizardchan
>>
>>27399104
forgot to mention how while I appreciate these experiences and one-in-a-million persons, it still doesn't hold against the flood of sub-human filth and plastic life games modern civilization plays with us. fuck. some days i want to scream, some days I feel like crying, and some days I'm numb and content. give me option 3 all the time pls
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.