[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when a guy hits on you at work Like I gotta be nice, so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 265x190
>when a guy hits on you at work

Like I gotta be nice, so I jut say I have a bf

This is why girls act stuck up, because when they show any attention to men, orbiters misinterpret it as flirting
>>
>>27398513

How do i stop making awkward eye contact with people, they always end up making awkward eye contact back and then we keep on exchanging awkward eye contact until im like fuck this and i just make sure to never look at them again,

anyone else have this problem?
>>
File: 1458589432135.jpg (78 KB, 780x486) Image search: [Google]
1458589432135.jpg
78 KB, 780x486
>>27398513
>complains that guys think she's flirting with them when she's just being nice
>complains that guys think she's just being nice when she's flirting with them

fucking women
when will they realize there is literally no way to tell?
>>
>>27398630
AM I OBLIGATED BY MY JOB TO BE NICE?????????

If yes, then I'm not flirting.

This isn't a difficult concept
>>
>>27398742

1 scenario out of dozens.

GOD women logic is fucking stupid.
>>
>>27398513
When you're a guy and even if you're not at work you have to constantly make sure you're not being "creepy" so you don't get a false rape accousation or something
>>
If they don't ask then they will never know. They have to take the chance in asking you to see if they have a shot.

Though I personally don't hit on people that work in stores since they are obligated to be nice.
>>
>>27398578
Two weeks ago someone who drives with the same bus referred to me as "the guy who looks at everyone"
>>
>>27398578
When eye contact happens I generally just smile a genuine looking smile and look away. not a teeth visible grin or anything, just a simple brief smile. Seems to work well enough to offset any potential awkwardness and being deemed creepy or threatening.
This doesn't help your chances of finding out potential signs of interest in social scenarios if you're used to doing this, as supposedly a woman looking at you for longer than a few seconds is possibly a "sign" (got to love the vagueness), but it helps in almost all day-to-day activities and encounters. And when someone starts a conversation with you, you can always look more towards them, it's the part when walking past someone or standing at a distance that the awkward eye contact can be especially present.
>>
>>27398513
>tfw you take this to opposite extremes by never hitting on any woman in any setting
>even when she seems very interested in the conversation you assume it's just friendly interest
>tfw you just assume they're all interested in friendships and nothing else to avoid risking being a bother to them
>tfw you genuinely approach women predominantly with friendship in mind
>tfw friends claim joke you're a player because talking with women comes quite easy
>tfw friends claim all sorts of signs to be present, that women are interested in possible romance/etc if they're interested in talking at all
It's like I live in a different world than they do, it's peculiar. I occasionally flirt with women but that's when it's just for jokes, nothing serious, and/or they start (which I always assume is just for giggles).

>tfw women would practically have to pin me down and start making out for me to consider there's anything more than potential friendship interest
Luckily I like making friends, so it's not a loss, but it's funny how orbiters are the complete opposite when it comes to "signs" and whatnot.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.