[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The only thing I want in life is for someone to legitimately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1458882626657.jpg (49 KB, 671x671) Image search: [Google]
1458882626657.jpg
49 KB, 671x671
The only thing I want in life is for someone to legitimately want me and care about me.

How do I get this?
>>
Become someone worth wanting.
>>
just b urself

originalxcfxghb
>>
>>27398370
you don't. unless you do a full 180 and pretend to be someone you're not, completely ignoring and denying who you actually are.
>>
If you've made it this far and never experienced that, you never will.
>>
>>27398370
Volunteer at an animal shelter or adopt an animal if you think you can take care of you. Dogs will give you unconditional love and they don't judge you
>>
>>27398370
Depends on your gender.
>>
I JUST saw the 12th episode of the show.
WAS SO GOOD.
Any other animes like this? I enjoyed the deep relationships the characters had.
>>
You've seen this anime, OP, humans basically aren't human at all - they will drop you and cuck you as soon as you stop being useful to them.
>>
File: 1458230459937.png (275 KB, 674x473) Image search: [Google]
1458230459937.png
275 KB, 674x473
>>27399204
>Dogs will give you unconditional love
Which is why it feels cheap and inauthentic. Anyone can get a dog's love if you feed it and play with it. Humans connect on a more intimate and complicated level. And not being able to have that relationship with another human makes me feel retarded and wrong.
>>
Hard to. I think being a really nice person is a good thing. But I don't think most understand what being nice means. Read books on the subject. It's not just about acting nice to people. That's really just a prerequisite to getting into contact with people. To get their love you need to work harder.
>>
File: 091.gif (1012 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
091.gif
1012 KB, 500x281
>>27398370
>How do I get this?

By spending time with someone, giving them the exact same thing you want, and hoping the reciprocate.

If they don't reciprocate, then move on and try again.
Even homeless and mentally ill people can have an SO who cares about them.
>>
>>27398370
If you're a girl, simply exist.
If you're a boy, be attractive and extraverted.
>>
Are you okay with an internet friend?
>>
>>27399666
Nice trips anon. May your feet find good trails!
>>
File: baka na no.png (64 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
baka na no.png
64 KB, 1920x1080
Kayo is my daughter.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.